ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Former Bears All-Pro safety Eddie Jackson signs with Ravens

2 years to recover from a foot injury, struggled at strong safety,a natural free, should be interesting. When healthy, a very good cover man, with solid instincts. 1 year deal, can't be much more than vet minimum, can it?

Yeah...not so sure about this signing. Injured DBs at age 30 are risky to say the least.

Couldn't find a thing about how much. If it is in the area of the vet minimum, I'm alright with it for now.

21 hours ago, tsylvester said:

2 years to recover from a foot injury, struggled at strong safety a natural free, should be interesting. When healthy, a very good cover man, with solid instincts. 1 year deal, can't be much more than vet minimum, can it?

I have never watched him play for the bears.  Listening to the radio my understanding is he is more of a SS.  Williams is supposed to be free.  Jackson is strong allowing Hamilton to be the queen.

I was going off of a bio on his struggles the past two years, both from recovery of the lis franc and position switch from free to strong.

Now that he should be healthy and not being depenant on playing a ton of snaps, maybe, he should, be his old self again for a year...