ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Raiders @ Ravens

tsylvester

Who ya got? The Raiders are, well the Raiders, couple that with a team from the West Coast traveling East for a 1 o'clock games, Since 2000, West Coast teams playing in the Eastern Time Zone at 1:00 PM are 69-120 (.365 win pct).The Raiders actually  have the worst record,  according the NFL, the worst win pct in those games, in that span (.216)...

They have Minshew at qb, not a world beater, but he can get on a heater and really makes some throws. Their line is not great, the Ravenss pass rush should feast.

The offense, well, it will be a other good test for this young offensive line, the Raiders can be stingy, and rush the passer.

It should be a win, one we can relax with in the 4th quarter. But, it is only game 2, should I repeat that, game 2.

This is an easier test for the Ravens and I think they'll do well. The offensive line has another week of work together though I think they'll still be mediocre. Hoping Lamar doesn't have to run and take as much punishment as he did last game. Hopefully, Keaton Mitchell gets back in a few weeks to rev up the running game but he'll still need time to knock the rust off even if he is able to come back then. We definitely need to take the running workload off of Lamar. Feed the ball more to our big dog back.

By the way, did anyone notice JK Dobbins ran for 135 yards last week?

Mostly on one big run, but good for him.

This is the proverbial get right game, for both sides of the ball.

Fix the communication issues on defense, and along the offensive line. Beautiful weather is planned, get the munchies, sit back and relax.

Just saw that, car accident

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ravens-nate-wiggins-will-miss-sunday-vs-raiders-after-car-accident

The Ravens’ rookie first-round draft pick has been ruled out for Sunday against the Raiders.

Ravens cornerback Nate Wiggins will miss this week’s game as a result of a car accident, head coach John Harbaugh announced today.

“Nate was in a car accident a couple days ago,” Harbaugh said. “Looks like he’s not going to be able to make it to the game, so he’ll be out for this game. But he’s fine, he’s healthy, he’s fine, he’s just not going to be able to play.”

Wiggins apparently was in the accident after practice on Wednesday. He missed Thursday’s practice with a neck injury

I'm mildly excited to watch this game this weekend.  Another defensive line challenge for our rebuilt line, but I feel like we held up well against the defending champs, so we'll see.

Good punt, Hardy takes it back 14 yards, nice moves.

Ravens from their 45

Under center, broken I formation, hand off to Henry for 2 yards

Shot gun, hand off to Hill for no gain, 3rd and 8

Shot gun again, Hill in

Lamar drills a pass to Flowers over the middle for 16

No huddle

Hill still in, Crosby gets in easily from the right on Mekari, sacked

2nd and 15

Draw to Hill from the gun, gain of 2

3rd and 13

Lamar to Bateman, he dances, makes one man miss but is tsckled for 7, Tucker time

From 48, Tucker slips one in from the left post, 3-0 Ravens

Tucker boots it out of the endzone

Run to the right, Urban with the tackle after 2 yards

Van Noy is playing

Quick pass to Adams on the left, gain of 6

3rd and 2

Quick pass again to Adams, gain of 5

6:50

End around to the right, gain of 5

Screen left, 1 miss tackle, stopped after a gain of 1, Stephens hurt on the play