ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens will smoke the Cardinals

cravnravn

Screw pursuing players. We need to pursue an OC. I'm gonna bang this drum for the rest of the season. We made a mistake not canning him in January. Despite the lockout it still should have been done. You can't cry over spilled milk, but we can certainly clean it up! We don't have to let it sit there and curdle.

I dont see us going after any more WR's..We are more than capable of winning games with what have in Boldin & T-Smizzle.

Just the mannerism of Joe during that "2 minute drive" points to him being disgusted with Camerons callls..And if we seen it, guaranteed Bisquit seen it too.

Wow after the way the ravens played monday night you are going to say the steelers are done? The jags showed everybody take away ray rice and flacco cant beat you. How's that 50% completion rate going for "elite" flacco. Hell ben started off the season with one of his worst games ever yet he is still above flacco in every category.

Im not jumping off the ship, the odds are in our favor, that we'll be in first place come 7pm Sunday night..The division will be settled next Sunday night in all likely hood.

Ill be the first to admit theres a rif between Cam & Flacco, something just aint right, but where not the only team wil OC problems, wait til the Steelers lose the next 2, Fire Arians threads will be aplenty.

Crave the steelers have just hit their groove and are getting better each week. The same can't be said about the ravena. Let's just say win or lose the ravens o looks horrible again this week. You already have suggs running his mouth and another bad performance will likely cause him to explode on your offens

A locker room divided is never a good thing.

We are one of the only teams in which the QB and OC absolutely hate each other. The difference between us and those other teams with the same problem is that we have talent and the ability to go to and win a Super Bowl.

Screw Cam, he's had his opportunities and failed miserably. Art Shell, Mike Tice, Spurrier, and even Marty Morniwheg could gameplan like that! My point is, you can guys like that. At least give someone else the opportunity to be slightly below average. Cam is just abysmal.

They could very well lose that game but I see a win against the Ravens. There are major flaws I have been noticing for weeks. The Jags put them together for a win. Now that the tape is out it cam be built upon. The Sqealers are complete pros and are more than capable. Also the Ravens are a completly different team on the road. Harbs has a big hand in creating this mess and I don't think he can solve it either.

Crave the steelers have just hit their groove and are getting better each week. The same can't be said about the ravena. Let's just say win or lose the ravens o looks horrible again this week. You already have suggs running his mouth and another bad performance will likely cause him to explode on your offens

A locker room divided is never a good thing.

As I said, wait til you lose the next two..

Honestly, I believe that if we fire Cam before our match up against Pitt, we will prevail! I believe in this team, but not in Cam. If this team is allowed to control their own destiny with another OC, I'm sure they'll work hard to accomplish something great. If we stand still with Cam, it will be extremely tough to win despite his ineptitude. I'll never give up on my Ravens, never. I just know a tough spot when I see one. We so need Joe to step up and grow beyond Cam. We need Joe to take charge of his own destiny. If he will simply reach out and grab it, Pitt doesn't stand a chance. We're far deeper than they are talent wise.

That is not to say Pitt doesn't have talent, that's just a tribute to the men on this roster.