ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens will smoke the Cardinals

cravnravn

You all said this game dosent count, its the regular season....We'll see how you all handle playing in January in Baltimore.
remind me again who is in first and in control of their own destiny. Face it you will split with cincy you still have the chargers left to play and you TRAVEL to pittsburgh and indy. Yeah i said indy where they can get after a qb and flacco will do what he does and fold.

We have Indy in Baltimore, Indy without Manning is 0-16...Yeah I know about Cinncy, but who have they really beaten? Buffalo.

These are not excuses, just points..We lost to Tennessee, opening home game for the Titans, and before realignment they were a rival.

We lost to Jax, 1st MNF game in 3 years, strange shit happened, Rice no fumbles in 500+ regular season carries, fumbles twice on 8 carries.

Edited by cravnravn

How does Pitt control their destiny more than Baltimore? It's a wash if you ask me. If Baltimore wins, they have the tie breaker period, end of story, no funny mathematical formulas of similar opponents etc. If we beat Pitt, we sweep the season series and own a two game lead, one for beating them, and two for the tiebreaker.

Sounds like both teams control their destiny to me.

Also you have a qb with a 50% completion rate and passing only gets harder the later in the season. 50% what a joke yeah joe all the top qbs only complete half their passes.

Thats caus going down field is something new to Joe, dont worry hes not half way thru the season yet...

You need to read the posts that you reply to. I clearly stated that both teams control their own destinies. There's no question. If Pitt loses to Bmore, they're behind the 8 ball bigtime. They are down a game and they're down the tiebreaker. If Bmore loses, the tiebreaker it's at least still open for Pitt to lose out, but it's decidedly in Pitts favor. I was fair, there is no doubt. Please read all posts thoroughly before smack talk commences. Otherwise, sometimes you look silly! :-)

The Steelers haven't beat anybody.

Pittsburgh's five victories have come against Seattle, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Jacksonville and Arizona -- teams with a combined 8-24 record (.250).

That said...I don't see the Ravens winning the division. That would require ther offense to do something.

No if you look i came back after the Tennessee game and started a thread about not getting down on your team also before week 1the was even over i said good game and the ravens wanted it more. Then yes i disappeared i checked the page a few times here and there but not much i wanted to talk about. Just like i dont see crave at pgh all the time. This thread grabbed my attention but for the most part if you want to find me im at pgh.

Wow did you call me a bandwagon fan now thats funny good thing im from beaver, beaver county about 30 mins north of pittsburgh and have been a steelers fan my whole life. Also good thing i was raised by the steel industry seeing that my father has worked in the same mill fir 45 years and my grandmother worked for that same mill it was cruciable then j&l specialty and just recently changed again in case you think im making it up

matheson.jpg"OTR...there's work for you to do in Pittsburgh.

On the back of every dirty truck you see, write with your finger in the dirt 'Pittsburgh is Ravens Country'...it's not really vandalism...it's inspiration!

That should ruin quite a few days up there.

Edited by vmax

matheson.jpg"OTR...there's work for you to do in Pittsburgh.

On the back of every dirty truck you see, write with your finger in the dirt 'Pittsburgh is Ravens Country'...it's not really vandalism...it's inspiration!

That should ruin quite a few days up there.

I actually used to do something like this. When I first moved here I had a Pitt-Ohio driver who was a big Steelers fan (now he works in the terminal). The trucks are always filthy after a snowfall, so I used to write "Go Ravens" on the back of his dirty truck in the wintertime after he left our dock (usually after a Ravens-Steelers debate).

I actually used to do something like this. When I first moved here I had a Pitt-Ohio driver who was a big Steelers fan (now he works in the terminal). The trucks are always filthy after a snowfall, so I used to write "Go Ravens" on the back of his dirty truck in the wintertime after he left our dock (usually after a Ravens-Steelers debate).

It's acts like these, when alls said and done, that will give you a red carpet entrance through the Pearly Gates. :thumbup: