ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Draft wishlist

Jungletiger

I got the Odell Thurman feel from him, that's what caught my eye. I like his attitude too.

Odell as a player or person? Player was good. Person not so much.

Player, :p

That's what I thought. Odell was a stud in that respect. It's weird how we now have a top 5 defense without any of those players of his time still in the league. What's even more amazing is we're 5-2 with a rookie QB and WR! I guess Zimmers defense had a role in that too.

JT, I fear no team this year.

Vontaze Burfict ILB

Dre Kirkpatrick CB

Trent Richardson RB

David DeCastro G

Quinton Coples DE

Burfict is a beast. This is a bumper crop of ILBs this year. I hope the Ravens can grab 1 as well.

Kirpatrick needs another year in college to perfect his skills. He could probably go in the 1st round this year but with another big year under Saban he could be a top 10 pick in 2013.

Richardson is a beast and a sure fire 1st rounder. Most teams don't spend a top 10 pick on a RB anymore but he should go in the top 20.

David DeCastro plays on a very good O-Line at Stanford. Probably will be available at the 2nd of your 1st round picks.

Coples is a top 5 pick most likely. Don't see him dropping out of the top 10 anyway. So you have no chance at him.

At best I think you end up with either Burfict and DeCastro or Richardson and DeCastro. You probably don't need to draft anyone else and still have a beast of a draft with those guys.

• Upvote 1

Burfict is a beast. This is a bumper crop of ILBs this year. I hope the Ravens can grab 1 as well.

Kirpatrick needs another year in college to perfect his skills. He could probably go in the 1st round this year but with another big year under Saban he could be a top 10 pick in 2013.

Richardson is a beast and a sure fire 1st rounder. Most teams don't spend a top 10 pick on a RB anymore but he should go in the top 20.

David DeCastro plays on a very good O-Line at Stanford. Probably will be available at the 2nd of your 1st round picks.

Coples is a top 5 pick most likely. Don't see him dropping out of the top 10 anyway. So you have no chance at him.

At best I think you end up with either Burfict and DeCastro or Richardson and DeCastro. You probably don't need to draft anyone else and still have a beast of a draft with those guys.

Totally agree, of the two options you posed though i would totally go with Burfict and DeCastro, we could probably extend Benson's shelf life for us with DeCastro making the need for a new RB lessened.