ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

WHERE IS OGGIE?

RavensNest8483

Congratulations Ravens Fans. I have read all in this thread and I deserve it all. Obviously, not what I expected out of Pennington--and the Ravens D played its game. Hats off to Flacco--he scared me going into this game and my only hope was if this rookie losing stat would work in Miami's favor. But I was wrong on that and a lot more.

Miami has more rebuilding before it can play with the Ravens. Miami will be back. Good luck with the Titans and hopefully you can get the Steelers. Good luck.

Big props for coming back and posting! Don't let these guys get to you, they can get a little crazy sometimes, but they calm down 24-48 hours after the game. :D Definitely hang around in the offseason, it is always nice to hear the perspective of fans from different teams (as long as they are not Steelers fans!). I am sure the Dolphins are going to be an exciting team to watch in the offseason. You guys have the right blueprint for success and should continue to get better.

Congratulations Ravens Fans. I have read all in this thread and I deserve it all. Obviously, not what I expected out of Pennington--and the Ravens D played its game. Hats off to Flacco--he scared me going into this game and my only hope was if this rookie losing stat would work in Miami's favor. But I was wrong on that and a lot more.

Miami has more rebuilding before it can play with the Ravens. Miami will be back. Good luck with the Titans and hopefully you can get the Steelers. Good luck.

Oggie we all live and sometimes die a little on each play,quarter,game and season. When the Ravens lose any game my week following isn't as bright. Sometimes I wonder if it would be healthier to stop watching the games. But the rush of winning is to strong a drug. The point is we all hate losing. I fealt the way you did when the Ravens lost to the Colts in the playoffs. Grasping to any statistic or moments in the regular season that might spell a win for my team. Ultimately we lost. I was there and yes I was devistated. It hurt like hell for over a week. I can't blame you for your posts. The thought of losing congures up excuses or hopes that this or that will save you from the pain of a loss. You are a good fan keep being a good fan. But for god sake change your favorite team to the Ravens. We could use another good man here.

gg oggs.

Just got home from the game... I managed to stay out of any altercations (there was only one fight that I saw, at the end of the game) and surprisingly I didn't give any flack to the Dolphins fans. Believe it or not, I actually felt bad for them (I wouldn't have felt bad for Steelers fans or Eagles fans...). Most of the trash-talking I did was done pre-game...the post-game mostly consisted of celebrating with fellow Ravens fans who made the trip down from Baltimore. I did, however, receive some interesting words from some Dolphins fans as we exited the stadium. For example:

"Ray Lewis is a murderer." I didn't even respond to the guy as we walked by.

And my favorite, as we walked past the (post-game) tail-gaters in the parking lot...

"Keep moving... go shovel some snow." I told him we weren't going to Baltimore...we were headed to Tennessee.

Oggie we all live and sometimes die a little on each play,quarter,game and season. When the Ravens lose any game my week following isn't as bright. Sometimes I wonder if it would be healthier to stop watching the games. But the rush of winning is to strong a drug. The point is we all hate losing. I fealt the way you did when the Ravens lost to the Colts in the playoffs. Grasping to any statistic or moments in the regular season that might spell a win for my team. Ultimately we lost. I was there and yes I was devistated. It hurt like hell for over a week. I can't blame you for your posts. The thought of losing congures up excuses or hopes that this or that will save you from the pain of a loss. You are a good fan keep being a good fan. But for god sake change your favorite team to the Ravens. We could use another good man here.

thanks, but I will stick with the fins until the day I die---and hopefully even after that.

But football is painful. And tonight I have to watch my buckeyes lose--- and I am out of statistical arguments on that team. And then Thursday I will be forced to watch the hated Gators win another one. So this is definitley not a good football week for me.

gg oggs.

Just got home from the game... I managed to stay out of any altercations (there was only one fight that I saw, at the end of the game) and surprisingly I didn't give any flack to the Dolphins fans. Believe it or not, I actually felt bad for them (I wouldn't have felt bad for Steelers fans or Eagles fans...). Most of the trash-talking I did was done pre-game...the post-game mostly consisted of celebrating with fellow Ravens fans who made the trip down from Baltimore. I did, however, receive some interesting words from some Dolphins fans as we exited the stadium. For example:

"Ray Lewis is a murderer." I didn't even respond to the guy as we walked by.

And my favorite, as we walked past the (post-game) tail-gaters in the parking lot...

"Keep moving... go shovel some snow." I told him we weren't going to Baltimore...we were headed to Tennessee.

glad to hear you had a good and safe time at the game. I have been to football games and baseball games in many cities (including Baltimore) and the only city that has fans more likely to start a fight than miami fans are philly fans.

Big props for coming back and posting! Don't let these guys get to you, they can get a little crazy sometimes, but they calm down 24-48 hours after the game. :D Definitely hang around in the offseason, it is always nice to hear the perspective of fans from different teams (as long as they are not Steelers fans!). I am sure the Dolphins are going to be an exciting team to watch in the offseason. You guys have the right blueprint for success and should continue to get better.

Thanks. Good luck against Tennessee. Tough game; Tenn will be tough. But with those monsters on the Ravens D coupled with that solid o line and running game, not to mention a remarkably calm and cool rookie QB, you have to like the Ravens' chances. And although I don't have the stats on the following statement, in the divisional playoff round I like a physical team like the Ravens that is not rusty over an idle team. Of course, with all the wrong things I have said here these last few days, maybe you would prefer that I called for a Titans victory. So I'll say Titans win if you want me to.

Thanks. Good luck against Tennessee. Tough game; Tenn will be tough. But with those monsters on the Ravens D coupled with that solid o line and running game, not to mention a remarkably calm and cool rookie QB, you have to like the Ravens' chances. And although I don't have the stats on the following statement, in the divisional playoff round I like a physical team like the Ravens that is not rusty over an idle team. Of course, with all the wrong things I have said here these last few days, maybe you would prefer that I called for a Titans victory. So I'll say Titans win if you want me to.

Oggie thanks for the support and thanks for coming back. Leaving dolphins stadium i was impressed by how many dolphans congradulated me and wished us luck.

Fortunately fo us it doesn't matter who you pick on saturday, Ray Lewis will tell you that all that matters is sixty minutes.