ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Well our time draws near.

BengalBilly

Cincinnati @ Baltimore. LB Ray Lewis out for the Ravens. WR A.J. Green out for the Bengals. Playoff QB Flacco against the surprising young Andy Dalton. This is sizing up to be a damn good game! My prediction is a relatively low scoring game.

Bengals 20

Ravens 17

I'm sure your predictions may differ. :sing:

Actually I feel comfortable today that the Ravens will win. I wasn't early in the week and I do respect what the Bengals have done and the team that they are developing into...but...

The Ravens will bring it as hard or harder than the Steelers did last week. Against the better defenses, the most the Bengals have scored is 17 points.

The Ravens D at home is Brick Wall #1.

Actually I feel comfortable today that the Ravens will win. I wasn't early in the week and I do respect what the Bengals have done and the team that they are developing into...but...

The Ravens will bring it as hard or harder than the Steelers did last week. Against the better defenses, the most the Bengals have scored is 17 points.

The Ravens D at home is Brick Wall #1.

Really. Last I checked the Bengals haven't done too bad there lately.

That's padded Billy...they haven't faced any decent offenses.

Max, I was speaking of our head to head records over the past few years. I don't see what you're alluding to.

Cincinnati @ Baltimore. LB Ray Lewis out for the Ravens. WR A.J. Green out for the Bengals. Playoff QB Flacco against the surprising young Andy Dalton. This is sizing up to be a damn good game! My prediction is a relatively low scoring game.

Bengals 20

Ravens 17

I'm sure your predictions may differ. :sing:

Leon Hall out

42-3 Ravens

Max, I was speaking of our head to head records over the past few years. I don't see what you're alluding to.

Oh...I thought you were talking about the Bengals D.

If it's the past winning records against the Ravens that is over...it's the past...just like the Steelers who got swept.

These are different teams.

I think it will be a close game because Dalton gets the ball out fast which negates the pass rush. If he's not successfull there...game over.

The Ravens hot/cold offense could keep the Bengals in this game, give it to them or blow them out...just don't know week to week who will show up there. They are good at home. So is the D....and they are good against good teams.

Not to scare ya Billy, but chew on this

Ravens have won 14 out of 15 at the ATM, including 6 in a row

2011 Ravens are averaging 32.5 points a game at the ATM

2011 Ravens D give up 17.2 points per game at home.

Bengals have too tall an order in front of them, they couldnt beat us with Palmer they sure in the hell aint beating us with Howdy Doodie.

Not to scare ya Billy, but chew on this

Ravens have won 14 out of 15 at the ATM, including 6 in a row

2011 Ravens are averaging 32.5 points a game at the ATM

2011 Ravens D give up 17.2 points per game at home.

Bengals have too tall an order in front of them, they couldnt beat us with Palmer they sure in the hell aint beating us with Howdy Doodie.

What do you mean we couldn't beat you with Palmer? The Bengals have won three of the last four games we've played! Jesus man, your memory is highly selective.

As far as Howdie Doodie, that was pretty funny.

My bad, its the Stealers that I was thinking of, we've beaten them 3 out the past 4 in the reg season.

The Palmer jinx is gone, its still a huge task for Dalton.

Agreed.