ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Merry Early Christmas

deeshopper

209619 of 220905:

I JUST WROTE BUD SELIG!

13398 Hits / 12372 Recs

Posted by: SportsExpert1 (707 Msgs) 6:00PM PST, Jan 11, 2003 button_reply.gifbutton_rec.gif Thread [2454]: Original Message Next Message in Thread >

I just shot off 5 letters to Bud Selig stating that I wont accept this poor officiating and asked that the tapes be reviewed for possible reversal of the refs call. If we flodd his office with e-mails we might force him to replay the OT. Steeler fans please:Write all day and all day tommarow, I am.

209619 of 220905:

I JUST WROTE BUD SELIG!

13398 Hits / 12372 Recs

Posted by: SportsExpert1 (707 Msgs) 6:00PM PST, Jan 11, 2003 button_reply.gifbutton_rec.gif Thread [2454]: Original Message < Prev. Message in Thread | Next Message in Thread >

I just shot off 5 letters to Bud Selig stating that I wont accept this poor officiating and asked that the tapes be reviewed for possible reversal of the refs call. If we flodd his office with e-mails we might force him to replay the OT. Steeler fans please:Write all day and all day tommarow, I am.

Oh good lord. SportsExpert needs a name change.

209619 of 220905:

I JUST WROTE BUD SELIG!

13398 Hits / 12372 Recs

Posted by: SportsExpert1 (707 Msgs) 6:00PM PST, Jan 11, 2003 button_reply.gifbutton_rec.gif Thread [2454]: Original Message < Prev. Message in Thread | Next Message in Thread >

lol..where did you find that? That brings back memories...although I completely forgot the guys name was sportsexpert

lol..where did you find that? That brings back memories...although I completely forgot the guys name was sportsexpert

lol. I googled it. Remember when we called him sport sex perv? Good times.

Eight years ago? My god. I was talking to you guys when I was 14!

Longer than that!