ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Championship Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but there was no reason to reflect back to pre-game thoughts just because the Ravens ended up losing.

I knew it would be tough with all the injuries, but I wasn't going to believe the Ravens were going to have no chance before the opening kickoff.

Okay let me rephrase what I said. I should have said the Ravens would either have to play a perfect game on both side to win the game. It was possible to do that but very unlikely or the STEALERS would have to have many mistakes for us to win i.e. the titans game

Flacco WAS the major reason we lost that game. It is absolutely retarded to call our QB a strength at this point, and what he said makes perfect sense. Anyone who can call our QB play a strength has problems. Granted, I dont think its a weakness, and I think it could develop in to a strength, but to call Flacco one of our strengths at this point is stupid.

Okay let me rephrase what I said. I should have said the Ravens would either have to play a perfect game on both side to win the game. It was possible to do that but very unlikely or the STEALERS would have to have many mistakes for us to win i.e. the titans game

I knew what you meant.

Defeat aside, I'm just glad we didn't have to see Ward's cocky smile during the game. I hope we won't see it in the SB either, but I am pretty sure we will.