ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Interesting Comments by Preston (really!)

oldno82

He says, "Im not part of the corporate world"

Ummm you're in the media. I dont care if your a contractor or not. You're part of that world.

This guy just reaks of pretender.

I do have to admit that he is not as bad as he used to be. Probably because Harbaugh gi es him little to work with.

He says, "Im not part of the corporate world"

Ummm you're in the media. I dont care if your a contractor or not. You're part of that world.

This guy just reaks of pretender.

I do have to admit that he is not as bad as he used to be. Probably because Harbaugh gi es him little to work with.

I said the other day in another thread that Preston misses Billick because Billick gave him plenty to work with. Preston could write about how Billick treated the media, his Camp Creampuff training camps, and the issues in the lockerroom towards the end of the Billick era. Since Harbaugh has been here Preston doesn't have much to work with because Harbaugh doesn't give into Preston and his games. The Ravens have stability at quarterback with Flacco and throughout the organization in general and that makes things boring for Preston.

I said the other day in another thread that Preston misses Billick because Billick gave him plenty to work with. Preston could write about how Billick treated the media, his Camp Creampuff training camps, and the issues in the lockerroom towards the end of the Billick era. Since Harbaugh has been here Preston doesn't have much to work with because Harbaugh doesn't give into Preston and his games. The Ravens have stability at quarterback with Flacco and throughout the organization in general and that makes things boring for Preston.

I think ur 100% right in that area. And I remember the post. Harbaugh has done a phenominal job in stabilizing the org and breeding consistency.

I was a Billick supporter but Harbaugh is clearly better. Even without the hardware.

Can someone tell me if that link is still valid? I open it to an article by Zrebiec on Ngata and Jones, and the video is just Harbaugh talking about injuries - not sign of Preston anywhere! (I hope that's actually the case, would be very interesting for him to keep his mouth shut!)

That looked to be a very comprehensive truthful eval of the team. He spoke glowingly of Joe and the WR corps. He also talked up the DB's. He had his reservations about both lines. Not unreasoned at all.

I agree that he gave a very accurate evaluation of the current state of the Ravens. There are question marks on both lines but things do change in the NFL pretty quickly so we shall see if the Ravens resolve these issues as the season progresses. No final predictions papa, no team truly should be eliminated from the Superbowl discussion, you never know what could happen. You have every right to give the Ravens no shot at winning the Superbowl but it doesn't mean it will come true, in the real world there are no guarantees.

OK...OK, I didn't mean to start another round of contention here...Um, I actually thought Preston was pretty complimentary about the Ravens. I'm not worried about the defensive line though. I think it will be tough. Its the O-line that scares the hell out of me.

OK...OK, I didn't mean to start another round of contention here...Um, I actually thought Preston was pretty complimentary about the Ravens. I'm not worried about the defensive line though. I think it will be tough. Its the O-line that scares the hell out of me.

I would prefer you use the word concerned when referring to the Oline, it's not a life or death situation so no need to use the word scared. That annoys the hell out of me when fans say they are scared about certain issues with the Ravens, they don't directly affect you personally. If the Oline continues to be a problem it's not going to ruin or end your life. Can you please use the word concerned?

I would prefer you use the word concerned when referring to the Oline, it's not a life or death situation so no need to use the word scared. That annoys the hell out of me when fans say they are scared about certain issues with the Ravens, they don't directly affect you personally. If the Oline continues to be a problem it's not going to ruin or end your life. Can you please use the word concerned?

Its a figure of speech. Don't be going from 0-300mph in 5 seconds. :benice:

I hope so, Crav. I'd really like to see Osemele and Gino become good first stringers, if not this season then next. I do think each one has potential. Osemele seems to be really strong and Gino is tough and something else a Center needs to be: smart. But I don't want to get excited too early.