ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Yes we are #2

papasmurfbell

It's so bad. I drive 95, 495 and 270 everyday.The speed limit can be 65...you're doing 70...and cars are blowing by you on your right and left....and everybody's talking on their cell phone.

You can drive as aggressivly as you want in that traffic, but all it will shave off your arrival time is maybe a minute.

So let's kill each other for a minute.

Also..

Do not do the following:

If you are stopped at a light, DO NOT LOOK AT THE FACES OF THE DRIVERS!!!!!

THEY ARE ALL FROM THE FARSIDE!!!!!!

After spending 2 weeks driving in Florida, all I can say is I'm surprised there aren't more accidents on the roads.

Your speed limits are generally lower (our highways are normally 70 mph limits but the government is increasing that to 80mph), but your drivers are more idiotic and there seems to be a lack of courtesy to other drivers.

Hey....we're #1 here....

No. 10: Maryland

Full-time employment ranking: 3

Job creation: 24

Residents' outlook ranking: 16th best

Maryland has the wealthiest population in the nation, based on median household income, according to Census data. Just 8% of Maryland households live below the poverty line, compared with nearly 12% nationwide.

The state is the second-most optimistic about the economy in Gallup's Economic Confidence Index.

http://money.msn.com/investing/the-most-and-least-livable-states/

We're in the money.

Raven Mad, lemme guess I-4?? we avoid that at all costs

Pretty Much. We have a house just off the I4 at Champions Gate. We try and avoid the I4 as much as possible and would take the toll roads as much as possible so that we only have a small section of the i4 to travel on.

Im telling ya that is a horrible road, and I dont get whats wrong with these folks driving, I stay on the 417, but these jerks just raised the toll prices, I also use 17-92 but that depends on the time of the day,it does have a boat load of lights on it..the 415 is another road that goes North to South, that is convenient to where we live now, and its a 55mph singlelane Rd tht gets us to New Smyrna Beach in 25 minutes..t alsogoes South to the Longwood area.

That I-4 is a doozie.