ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Deathwish

cravnravn

First of all to Brent Mustbergerger, where the fuck is Toesen?????

#2 LSU Hosts TOWSON next weekend..Is Towsons AD on crack? thats something you do week 1, not week 4, especially after LSU just narrowly escaped with a victory at Auburn on national TV..

Towson, you are in for a rude awakening next week, next time schedule a creampuff like Maryland.

So I guess everyone is cool with having your tax dollars run their athletic dept. We are on the hook for a new arena for them and we built their stadium. Where is our return on investment. Let them pay for that.

Ah I've seen much worse use of MD tax payer money. This doesn't bother me too much. It is what it is.

Our tax dollars have built every public university's "everything" athletics and otherwise... what's your point?

UMD has a field hockey stadium, baseball stadium, football stadium, basketball stadium, soccer stadium, etc etc etc...

Towson, by the way, has gotten the massive investment in the last 10 years because they were chosen/designated to take the massive increase in student population. UMD didn't have room, none of the other schools were equipped... so where are the baby-boom echo students being put? Towson. They are expanding from about 10-12k students to almost 20k in the next 5-8 years.

• Upvote 1

Good point dc! I know papa will still find a way to disagree though haha. I think the arena is a good investment (it looks really nice btw). Loyola showed what a good basketball team (and lacrosse) can do for a university. Education quality-wise, Towson and Salisbury are both much better upper level education institutions than they were even six years ago. Might be a long-term investment, but I think it is a good investment.

Who goes to Salisbury for education :bleh:

Ya see all the construction going on at Hopkins?? prior to me moving to Fl, the lacrosse center is state of the art, more dorms are being built, has any one seen Stevenson University here of lately, its come along way since Villa Julie, the campus is so large now, it runs from Timonium to Reisterstown along that cooridor, and yes I supplied every block for the Stevenson U Stadium as well as all their dorms..

So Pops, yes your tax dollars are at work in the education field, you been down RTE 29 lately towards PG county, brand new high school, stadium and gym was built using the dollars..

Who goes to Salisbury for education :bleh:

Haha I know the stigma but that school is dramatically different from even when I graduated high school back in 2006. All the dorms and academic buildings are brand new. I visited the school when I was looking at colleges and the campus was a dump. My mom went to visit this past summer with my youngest brother who is a senior in high school and she couldn't believe it was the same campus it was so improved.

UNFUGGINBELIEVEABLE, after the O's game I caught the last quarter 38 to 22 was the final, LSU's coach was PISSSSSSSED he thought for sure he would work the starters for a half get a comfortable lead then use his mop ups, sad thing was LSU lost their starting RB in the 4th quarter to a knee injury, they carried him off the field..

Good show Towson U, I think you made some believers tonight

UNFUGGINBELIEVEABLE, after the O's game I caught the last quarter 38 to 22 was the final, LSU's coach was PISSSSSSSED he thought for sure he would work the starters for a half get a comfortable lead then use his mop ups, sad thing was LSU lost their starting RB in the 4th quarter to a knee injury, they carried him off the field..

Good show Towson U, I think you made some believers tonight

I watched most of the game. The Towson defense played EXTREMELY tough and kept them in the game through three quarters. The Towson special teams blew the game. They actually took the lead 9-7 (botched EP) and were threatening to score again when their TE fumbled without being hit in the open field. I think Towson averaged twenty something yards per punt. And they pretty much shot themselves in the foot when their punt returner fumbled a fair catch. The offense had multiple turnovers too. Towson should be very proud. For an FCS team to go into the toughest place to play in the nation and play awesome defense, great job!

Once again the Towson defense was spectacular getting sacks and forcing multiple punts. Even on offense the offensive line played a good game and the skill players did make some plays. You're looking at an FCS team playing a team of all once top recruits and the Towson guys were winning individual match ups, I can see why Les Miles was pissed. Great job Tigers you should be proud!

• Upvote 1

Towson put up a hell of a fight

the best game ever was

APPALACHIAN STATE beating michigan at the big house

you all know APPALACHIAN STATE!!!!!

they beat the hell out of flacco when he was at delaware for the championship

go ahead say it with me

APPALACHIAN STATE

Towson put up a hell of a fight

the best game ever was

APPALACHIAN STATE beating michigan at the big house

you all know APPALACHIAN STATE!!!!!