ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

fuck these refs

thesteelhurtin

these refs are horrid and the steelers cleary got screwed. all the way around they are ruining the game. did mundy got away with one absolutely should have been a flag but the raiders got away with 30. goodevil doesnt care because we still watch watch and they still make money. well im about to just watch beaver bobcats football at least hs refs try

these refs are horrid and the steelers cleary got screwed. all the way around they are ruining the game. did mundy got away with one absolutely should have been a flag but the raiders got away with 30. goodevil doesnt care because we still watch watch and they still make money. well im about to just watch beaver bobcats football at least hs refs try

steelers sucked in the 2nd half

i heard jerry jones said the losing teams complained about the refs

I HATE AGREEING WITH JERRY JONES

SO AFCN BULLIES QUIT BITCHIN.

please

Like i said its not just about the steelers these refs suck all the way around. They constintly blow calls and screw up the littliest things like spotting the ball. How hard is it the ball was on the 25 it was a 10 yard penalty lets spot it on the 12. i cant stand the game of football to be ruined. The steelers defense was horrid in the second half and it may be time for lebeau to hang it up. Games are taking so much longer and the refs costently huddling screws up the flow and the momentum of the offense. If these refs are still here come the super bowl i truely feel bad for the teams in it. If this is just your dream to be a nfl ref and you aremjust happymto be therenget thenf out you dont belong. It seems like every gamethe refs screw something major up.

Steel, I didn't watch the Steelers game but from what I watched of other games it's a league wide problem. They seem to switch from ticky tak calls 1 play to allowing a mugging or 3 on the next play. That is why games are so chippy at present. The guys are trying to see what they can get away with.

If there was some consistency to the calls maybe the fans wouldn't be complaining so much.

Steel, you are blaming the refs with this thread title..

How about the blatant no call on the Stealer player that launched himself at Heyward Bey, dude that was so blatant it trumped ALL of Harrisons cheap shots..Your player knocked him out cold, he was unconscious, hes still in the hospital for observation..That was so cheap it was sickening...And guess what..NO FLAG on the play.

And i said he got away with that one but there was a whole lot more the raiders got away with and mundy was trying to lead with his shoulder thats why his helmet hit the bottom of beys facemask. They also ignored the raider diving from 3 yards behind ben straigt at his ankle. The steelers final third down miller is coming open on a crossing route across the middle and the ilb bear hugged and the refs just ignored it. This loss falls on the steelers defense but the refs absolutely contributed.

holy shit you guys

yes the raven fans bitched and cried like little babies last week and this week it's the steelers fans

in reality

isn't this the nfl we all cried about the past few years of wanting

just a good old hit to knock the fucking ball loose

just a whole hell of alot of wr and cb going at it for space and the ball

bumping the wr more

FIGHTS!!!

I FOR ONE AM ENJOYING FOOTBALL GAMES ALOT MORE NOW

I agree there but they need to call the game strqight down the middle. It seems like in every game the refs lean towards the home team. Not just the steelers but in every game. They are afraid of the players hence ray lewis making one studder when he yelled at him mike wallace pushed one and nothing was done. The players have zero respect for these guys

I agree there but they need to call the game strqight down the middle. It seems like in every game the refs lean towards the home team. Not just the steelers but in every game. They are afraid of the players hence ray lewis making one studder when he yelled at him mike wallace pushed one and nothing was done. The players have zero respect for these guys

i agree hurt

i was glad to see the league send out a meo because the week before nobody showed respect for officiating

especially the coaching staff

in basketball and baseball

"T" em up or eject the manager

could you imagine that whining bitch harbs

arguing balls and strikes????? get the fuckout of here

the refs should throw some tissues in the air and eject the motherfuckers

And we had every opportunity to bitch about last night, we got hit 14 times with penalties Thats so Brian Billick 2007 vs Detroit.

The one that I thought would be our dagger was the Webb INT, you are allowed to chuck a guy within the first 5 yards, he absolutely did that to Welker, and yet they flagged Webb and took away the pick, I thought for sure that would have sealed the deal for the Pats.

wahh wahh wahh

charlie brown

you two need to get a room

we can call it

BITCHFEST

order some food we call it

BITCHFEAST

SOME TIMES YOU GET THE CALLS SOME TIMES YOU DON'T

IT'S the american way outsource your work

we all know where that EXTRA REF is wired in to

The one that I thought would be our dagger was the Webb INT, you are allowed to chuck a guy within the first 5 yards, he absolutely did that to Welker, and yet they flagged Webb and took away the pick, I thought for sure that would have sealed the deal for the Pats.

They called illegal contact which is contact after 5 yards which Webb didn't do. However, when the ball was thrown Webb was still in contact with the receiver so an argument could be made that it was Pass Interference. That said, it was still BULL SHIT....