ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

*** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy ***

cravnravn

photo21a.jpg

I think the jinx is on. The media has been saying too many nice things about how the Ravens are great at home.

Here are 13 facts about the Baltimore Ravens' 13-game home win streak, which is the NFL's longest current one:
  • It began Dec. 19, 2010, with a 30-24 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
  • The opponent beaten the most in this streak has been the Bengals (three times).
  • The smallest margin of victory was a one-point win over New England (31-30) on Sept. 23.
  • The largest margin of victory, also this season, was a 31-point win over Cincinnati (44-13) on Sept. 10.
  • Ravens have outscored opponents 360-209.
  • Baltimore has averaged 27.7 points per game, allowing just 16.1 points.
  • Ravens have posted a plus-13 turnover ratio (28 takeaways to 15 giveaways).
  • The offense has produced 357.9 total yards per game (127.4 rush and 230.5 pass).
  • The defense has allowed just 290.5 yards per game (79.4 rush and 211.1 pass).
  • Ravens have sacked opposing quarterbacks 43 times and forced 16 interceptions.
  • Joe Flacco has thrown 18 touchdowns and posted a 91.1 passer rating.
  • Ray Rice has averaged 130.9 yards from scrimmage per game and scored 16 total touchdowns.
  • The second-longest current home streak in the NFL is eight games (49ers and Cardinals).

I'll be home today. It's my brothers birthday so he's taking his wife to the game. It will be hard for them to win without me there... :gorave: