ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Decastro running

thesteelhurtin

Decastro is running again and this is huge. He still has a ways to go but he is ahead of schedule. Some jumped all over what Ben said about him struggling physically but when you watched him practice and play he really wasn't. He is an extremely smart player with a mean streak in him and i cant wait to get him back even if it is in a back up role until he is ready.

Dont look at the absence of Lewis as a great loss Steel, we know he was old, and dont for one second think he wont be on the sideline every snap being the 12th man.

And when camp started and was reported that Ray dropped 25 lbs, I said its going to hurt him.

Edited by cravnravn

Dont look at the absence of Lewis as a great loss Steel, we know he was old, and dont for one second think he wont be on the sideline every snap being the 12th man.

And when camp started and was reported that Ray dropped 25 lbs, I said its going to hurt him.

Thats what i thought about losing farrior but this year it seems more and more players are out of posisition.