ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ray Rice out

cravnravn

Then this will be a vanilla pre season game. If Ray sits a ton of others will too.

I agree varav...smart move. This team is too dinged up and thin on depth. Get'm healthy for the playoffs.

I read this and thought "Sounds logical"...

Baltimore at Cincinnati: With Andy Dalton and A.J. Green in Cincinnati, the Bengals have made the playoffs twice, but they still haven’t beaten the Ravens. I have a feeling Baltimore might be resting some troops, while Cincinnati goes full speed. Take Cincinnati, cue the “Everything’s still wrong with the Ravens” storyline Sunday night, and ignore it all come next week.

The Pick: Bengals 30, Ravens 20

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/week-17-playoff-adrian-peterson-going-for-rushing-record-eric-dickerson-122412

Let's just hold off on the "Everything’s still wrong with the Ravens” storyline.... :gorave:

it's going to be a day for guys like this....

LB Adrian Hamilton endured school transfers and being cut as an undrafted rookie.

In college, he led the nation with 20 1/2 sacks last year at Prairie View A&M. He’s a sack artist with good size (6-foot-3, 257 pounds) and explosion.

But Hamilton had a windy path the NFL, one that finally led to his first regular-season game Sunday against the New York Giants.

After a successful debut, and now with the possibility of the Ravens resting players, Hamilton could get an extended look Sunday in Cincinnati. It could be a debut of sorts for a larger role in the playoffs or more likely next year.

“It’s a dream come true to go out there and perform, and to have the coaches trust me this late in the year,” Hamilton said.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Adrian-Hamiltons-Finally-Getting-His-Chance-/e11d2325-3fdc-45f9-ab3a-0623d5bf7e2f

and guys like Omar Brown, Gino, David Reed, Bynes, Allen, Bryan Hall....