ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Colts Playoff

vmax

Here's some early reading material on this matchup...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/tag/_/name/2013-colts-ravens-quick-take

It really doesn't tell me much other than Ray Rice and Pierce will run for over 250 yards...hell, the Chiefs got over 500 yards on them....352 rushing!

They give up a ton of yards when they play on the road and Luck throws more picks (11TD's to 13 INT's), so the Ravens 12th man needs to welcome them to Baltimore's Inner Horror.

This is a ground and pound it, run the clock and keep Luck off the field kind of game for the Ravens.

The usual disclainers always apply: Don't turn the ball over, avoid costly, drive killing penalties (yea right Ravens!), don't give up the big play.

Definately the Colts are hot and hitting the playoffs on a roll...they got the Chuck MoJo....I see it ending in Baltimore. :gorave:

Giants_Ravens_Football_123101_team.jpg

Max,

Regardless of the outcome, I'll be there in section 111 watching Ray and Reed together for maybe the last time at M & T. I'd like to see em go out in a big way !

I just found out I am going too. Is 111 the side that the band sits or the opposite side? If its the opposite I will be right next to you. Looking forward to the game, never been to a playoff game.

Luck needs a history lesson on that Blue Horseshoe helmet he was wearing, and I dont care that he wasnt born when Silverbullet bob snuck out of town!!!

4efa1369c740b_238025n.jpg

Looking at the stats, did Luck hit the "wall" in December, statistically the numbers show he did.

Baltimore_Colts.gif

Defensively we can let Luck get comfortable in any situation, I really like the play of Kruger over the past month plus, he has been getting to the QB, pressure = INT's for Luck.

DR-030.jpg

On offence, we need to score td's, Luck's best games have been within a score and down by a TD, we need to put this game away and bury them..The entire season, Luck has never been over a 60% completion rate, lets not start that Sunday.

Yea...you sit somewhere near the band. I really like these end zone seats. Great view of the whole field and how each play develops. The TD's in our face are awesome.

I'm in section 115....we have to hook up for a few minutes before the game. I mean it! :gorave:

Yea...you sit somewhere near the band. I really like these end zone seats. Great view of the whole field and how each play develops. The TD's in our face are awesome.

I'm in section 115....we have to hook up for a few minutes before the game. I mean it! :gorave:

Max, Spen and anyone interested in hooking up,

My son and i will be in Section 111, row 33. We are shooting to leave Va around 0'dark thirty and arrive at M& T around 11:00 -11:30 AM.

Maybe we can hook up and grab a beer or something. The last couple of games we have stopped at this pub on the south side of M & T.

Its in an old warehouse on either W Ostend Street or Warner Street and near RR tracks.

Let me know if you want to hook up !

:gorave: