vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,567 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

This is so great to see this happening.

11 day is incredible for this City. 

Baltimore is at 11 days without a homicide — the longest streak since 2015

The streak is the longest since the 2015 unrest that saw a sharp and sustained spike in violence. 

“I am losing my mind thrilled,” said Baltimore Ceasefire organizer Erricka Bridgeford. For days, she said she’s been staying up until midnight, to see if the city has made it through another day without a killing.

“It’s really exciting,” she said. “Baltimore deserves this boost of love.”...http://www.baltimore...0211-story.html

"For 17 years, we could point to No. 52 and tell the other players: 'Follow his lead. Practice like Ray practices. Prepare like Ray prepares. Be a great teammate like him,'" Ravens general manager and executive vice president Ozzie Newsome said in a release from the team. "It was our privilege to have him as a Raven. We are all better for having him here. His play on gamedays speaks for itself.

"Even in that small group who have the honor of being a Hall of Famer, Ray stands out. When you talk about the great players of all time, no matter position, he is among the greatest of the great."

#2 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:26 PM

Probably the cold.  

k2-_2564f5e3-aa08-456b-81e9-b7cffd9b394d

Fako, Joe Fako I am the Pick Machine!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users