ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

11 Days...No Killings

vmax

This is so great to see this happening.

11 day is incredible for this City.

Baltimore is at 11 days without a homicide — the longest streak since 2015

The streak is the longest since the 2015 unrest that saw a sharp and sustained spike in violence.

“I am losing my mind thrilled,” said Baltimore Ceasefire organizer Erricka Bridgeford. For days, she said she’s been staying up until midnight, to see if the city has made it through another day without a killing.

“It’s really exciting,” she said. “Baltimore deserves this boost of love.”...http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-baltimore-no-homicides-10-days-20180211-story.html

• 3 months later...

Welp, the shootings and killings are spiking, the Mayor and the new interim Police chief have a new plan to stop the shootings & killings... Same plan, different name.... This is so sad, it is almost as bad as Chicago...

I am not sure what the answer is..

• 4 weeks later...

Welp, the shootings and killings are spiking, the Mayor and the new interim Police chief have a new plan to stop the shootings & killings... Same plan, different name.... This is so sad, it is almost as bad as Chicago...

I am not sure what the answer is..

Stop voting in democrats. They keep feeding the beast.