Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

papasmurfbell

Full Member
  • Posts

    21,137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    212

Everything posted by papasmurfbell

  1. Easy top 10. I think more like top 5.
  2. I want him not to catch it. I dont care about circumventing the covid protocols.
  3. I hope it was last week. When the hell is he going to get #2? Does he wait til the end of Oct and the bye?
  4. With what is in the farm they will be contending by 24. Elias is fixing things fast.
  5. I have been ready to move on for some time. But the Ravens are notorious for placating fans. I would be more favorable on a Mahomes deal. At least he doesnt break the bank long. But these Goff, Wentz, or Allan deals are prohibitive. I dont care what players say. I need to see them do it. Wow so be a Bills fan. Never get over the hump.
  6. If he makes a market deal it willl be more than 20%. Have you seen what QBs are signing for these days.
  7. I think the talent part is overstated. I have seen Lamar ignore open receivers. Also if he is not a guy who can raise the talent at receiver around him then how in the hell will he win when he is making 20% of the cap?
  8. I also considered Tark. He was a more capable passer. He also didnt play in the cap era. If we want to talk running QBs that did win I look at Steve Young. The thig is he would run when he had to not at the drop of a hat.
  9. Just dont lose the #1 pick.
  10. Honestly I do not know why NFL coaches dont teach what we were taught in HS to defend the option. The Ravens run the option probably more than any other team and have the scariest pitch man in the game. We were taught very simply to destroy the pitch man. Make him pitch early in the future or never run the play again. In that you are out of the pocket running that play all the protections for the QB are gone. He is at that point a RB and you deposit his chest into his back. Or you can take an arm.
  11. But then there is the contract cots. And your "ifs" dont pan out then the team is screwed for a very long time.
  12. He is a QB. I want his arm to work. Also in the pocket you cant hit the QB low or high.
  13. Keep running and one of those shots will be to the shoulders or arms. Then you can have a spaghetti arm like cam.
  14. At the end Spears pulls it together with Lamar.
  15. That is hard to say. I dont know how they will run the rotation this yr.
  16. All the LB picks last yr didnt live up to expectations. I think not having a camp really hurt them. They have so much to learn.
  17. Seems early for that. But could be.
  18. true. But neither will hoist a lombardi trophy midfield at a sb. Well maybe towards the end Lamar is in a backup role and he can latch on to a SB team.
  19. Prob Lamar. He could be better than Vick. But I would not even enter that position to be forced into that call. I would not keep draft or keep either.
  20. Neither of them. I am not the one who claimed its super bowl or bust. I am also not claiming the window is closing. You need to talk to local sports pundits on that. I am just taking their points and looking at the pros and cons of them,
  21. Currently in the league?
  22. Pls fill out that thought.
  23. And Vick played 60% of his career with the old QB rules. Lets see Lamar play in those rules and I think his passing stats tumble like a stone.
  24. I am done with that bs excuse. I saw Lamar miss the throws or just not look at the open man. That is on him. Now the coaching staff not giving him Proche up the side is on them but I suspect Lamar would have ignored him too.
×
×
  • Create New...