Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

papasmurfbell

Full Member
  • Posts

    21,141
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    212

Everything posted by papasmurfbell

  1. Disagree. They gave Miami hope.
  2. Ok without looking at the schedule i had them going 13-4 before the injuries. I figured jk was worth 2 games so down to 11-6. Take Edwards and Peter's off I figure 9-8. I will look at the schedule later and see if that's where I stay.
  3. I am going at the nflpa getting their way and limiting hitting.
  4. Pack it in now.
  5. But they might have the most takeaways.
  6. Easy top 10. I think more like top 5.
  7. That is hard to say. I dont know how they will run the rotation this yr.
  8. All the LB picks last yr didnt live up to expectations. I think not having a camp really hurt them. They have so much to learn.
  9. Seems early for that. But could be.
  10. I need to check it out.
  11. I was thinking it had always been easy for him and he never had to work hard. But being cut and everyone talking about how his career is probably over knocked some sense into him and he is willing to work hard.
  12. I did acknowledge that. I didnt even think he had that in him. In dc he couldnt even be responsible to not be stupid.
  13. I have not fully changed my mind. He just made a showing I didnt expect was there. He has to keep running with it.
  14. After last yr I thought he was a washout. He was playing mostly the 3s last night but he looked very competent. I was expecting Pitt not to have an heir to Ben. So far after last night I am having 2nd thoughts.
×
×
  • Create New...