Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

oldno82

Full Member
  • Posts

    6,255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    116

Everything posted by oldno82

  1. Great to hear!
  2. With Lamar, I'd be picking the Ravens but the Falcons have just discovered that Cooper Rush is not an acceptable backup QB. Now that Penix is back, and they have the two headed monster rushing game, I'd say this one is shaping up as a loss. I don't think our offense will have the firepower with Huntley to keep up.
  3. Well it does mean he probably will only be out for 1-3 weeks tops, I think, and I would say it means he won't need surgery. I think he will definitely miss the Falcons game. It's gonna be up to Huntley, which does scare me.
  4. The offense is steadily improving but the defense is stagnant. The only thing stopping the O right now is penalties. The defense needs to play better and looks like they lack an identity. They're not playing up to their talent level. Minter has to give them a kick in the ass.
  5. Yep. Now's the time to find out about him.
  6. Somewhere I read Lamar will be day-to-day. Can Huntley beat the Falcons?
  7. The Ravens would have plastered them, penalties and all, if Lamar had stayed healthy. We really caught the bad break there. If he's out for more than a game, we're hurting.
  8. If they have to miss a game, this is the one to miss.
  9. Hendrickson out for Titans game with surgery on finger. Stanley not at practice Friday.
  10. Here's some good news for a change: https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/tyler-loop-afc-special-teams-player-of-the-week-rio-cowboys Nnamdi was rated the top defensive lineman this week by Pro Football Focus.
  11. A trade shouldn't be out of the question if they get an equivalent return. I don't see one happening but it's the only way to get a first string center at this point. As I said we could go looking for a guard to take Vorhees spot on the depth chart and a free agent C for backup. None of these solutions is ideal. We're in a bad spot. Whoever heard of a team having injuries to all three centers? And, like Tsylvester said, the pickings are slim.
  12. We should be prepared to give up a 3rd round pick to get a first line starting Center. I have read also that there is a shortage of competent centers in the league so i guess we just have to go through the rest of the year with Ioane at center with dubious backups behind him. We also need a guard to take his place.
  13. If they can swing a trade that is probably their best choice as long as the price is reasonable. The Bears may be the best option there if they're willing. And then they can sign a 3rd C to the PS.
  14. I thought Hill wasn't doing well in the first 2 games but he looked fast and decisive against the Cowboys. I'm hoping under Minter they will improve overall as the season progresses. Beating the Cowboys was an important step even though our flaws showed through. I watched the Steelers-Bengals game expecting Cincy to win but lo and behold the Steelers had just enough something to beat them. I'm thinking that maybe the Pittsburgh team was just more smashmouth than the Bengals.
  15. Should be. But this is the kind of game we usually play down to our competition. Meanwhile, they should keep Ioane at C and look for a guard.
  16. A thrilling game and we came out on top. Loop gets redemption. Yes there are flaws. But lets enjoy this win for now. It was hard earned.
  17. Hensley says Flowers will play after a good 20 minute workout this afternoon. Expected to play 20-30 snaps. I sure hope they know what they're doing.
  18. I give the edge to Dallas.
  19. They shouldn't play Flowers unless the field is stable.
  20. So now they admit the surface is for shit and they're going to try and fix it with a machine. If it works, great. If not, they should re-locate/re-schedule the game.
  21. I don't really get why he's on the 53 and Randall is on IR...I don't recall Randall being hurt. I think they just stashed him there so no other teams would claim him off the PS, but I think he should be on the 53 and let Ali go.
  22. Oh joy of joys: next year we get to have an international 'home' game!
  23. So I guess that means we're running with only 2 RB's for now? Ali got cut, right?
  24. If he isn't on the 53 he should be. Otherwise we'd only have 2 backs, Henry and Hill to play and that would be pretty thin. OL isn't the best for sure, but I think their functioning as a unit is still under development. Fingers crossed.
  25. No they don't and the league brass is even worse.
×
×
  • Create New...