ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who honestly believes the Ravens are better on paper this year?

Tornado700

I can't stand Warren Sapp. He say stuff just to get people riled up. I can't believe he of all people called Harrison dirty. Hey Warren Clifton says hello. I guess if he keeps saying the Steelers defense is old and slow he might be right eventually even though they keep getting younger

My first comment on extremeravens, the ravens are better on paper on defense , on offense , with boldin being traded i'm not sure yet, thompson and streeter are guys i'm hoping will step up. Streeters size and speed makes him a protypical outside WR and thompsons speed and shiftiness fits the slot.

Don't welcome me aboard Cravn, looking through the topics , i see you post alot, and i also see you're a racist and no one on here says anything about it. which lets me know right from the beginning what i have to look forward to being a member of this board.

Don't welcome me aboard Cravn, looking through the topics , i see you post alot, and i also see you're a racist and no one on here says anything about it. which lets me know right from the beginning what i have to look forward to being a member of this board.

Oh god its you Rastamax

Don't worry. We have a low tolerance for foolishness here.

do you really Dee? , i came over here to talk football , but before i started to post i looked through some topics and there's racist stuff being said all over the place by a few members, then when i oppose the racism , i'm the bad guy. i didn't join for this , you can have and state your opinion without interjecting your racist ideology into it.

do you really Dee? , i came over here to talk football , but before i started to post i looked through some topics and there's racist stuff being said all over the place by a few members, then when i oppose the racism , i'm the bad guy. i didn't join for this , you can have and state your opinion without interjecting your racist ideology into it.

If you see something that offends you, report it and it will be reviewed. It's impossible for me to see everything. As long as it is a healthy debate, it will be allowed.

If you see something that offends you, report it and it will be reviewed. It's impossible for me to see everything. As long as it is a healthy debate, it will be allowed.

thanks Dee , i didn't know i could do that.

Just wait til football season starts and Joe has a bad game..The real Gerinomo will come out, isnt that right

First off Cravn could you spell my name correctly, secondly, you do not know me, Joe Flacco is my man, If he has a bad game am i not suppose to say he had a bad game?

First off Cravn could you spell my name correctly, secondly, you do not know me, Joe Flacco is my man, If he has a bad game am i not suppose to say he had a bad game?

Are you going to start a "Flacco, it's your fault" thread on here?