ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Asa Dumby

cravnravn

I didn't say you had anything to do with the outcome but you sure defended zimmerman on here always referring back to the law and IF zimmermans defense picked the jury then it seems to me as if worked. Zimmerman was the defendant not Martin. Lets get your facts straight.

Martins Dream Team picked the jurors, again their agenda failed, didnt defend nor condemn Zimmerman

The point is, Vick and Plax were punished for a serious criminal act.....Coop was punished for a simple opinion....Vick and Plax are back in the league making millions of dollars, Coop is suspended 8 games w/o pay and there is a consensus among the league that he will be "blackballed" from his livelihood because he insulted a black man publically and he is white......Well the terminology fits, huh !!

So the league feels it's appropriate to harm his wife and children by punishing him for his opinion, and that's ok ?

But whatever you do, don't say the dreaded N word, or flames from heaven will come down from the sky and devour you.....

That is so pitiful weak, it's laughable......If I were a black man, I would be ashamed to use that old worn out crutch, it's preposterous and needs to stop....

Goooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

All you guys do is come on here crying about how a blackman can do this and a whiteman can't do that, oldschool you're the one that plays the victim, what crutch are you referring to, you're the one that started with all of this Vick, plax, Cooper talk, i'm going to assume i'm the only blackman on here, so what crutch are you talking about , cause the only people on here crying abd whining is you and craven

• Downvote 1

The point is, Vick and Plax were punished for a serious criminal act.....Coop was punished for a simple opinion....Vick and Plax are back in the league making millions of dollars, Coop is suspended 8 games w/o pay and there is a consensus among the league that he will be "blackballed" from his livelihood because he insulted a black man publically and he is white......Well the terminology fits, huh !!

So the league feels it's appropriate to harm his wife and children by punishing him for his opinion, and that's ok ?

But whatever you do, don't say the dreaded N word, or flames from heaven will come down from the sky and devour you.....

That is so pitiful weak, it's laughable......If I were a black man, I would be ashamed to use that old worn out crutch, it's preposterous and needs to stop....

Goooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

If Cooper was as good of a player as Vick and Plax , he'd still be welcomed at the teams facilities, blame his marginal talent level as to why he's not there now. And he's not suspended. lets get our facts straight before we come on here playing the victim.

• Downvote 1

Now let's see, he gets busted 2 yrs straight for drug violations, and we should keep him around.

Mike Vick gets busted for a dog gambling ring, and he is forgiven.

Plax gets busted on firearm charges and he is forgiven.....Along with many many other extreme violators.....

But this guy in Philly committed the aweful crime of insulting a black man and he gets banned from the league.....

Go figure, I'm not saying it's ok to walk up and just call someone an insulting name, but sometimes the situation calls for an insult and everyone has done it and will do it again.......

What he said was no different than any other ethnic slur, get over it people....I'm a white man and if you call me a cracker or honkey, etc, yes I would be insulted, but certainly not devastated and looking to ruin someone's career over it....Big deal, it's just a name.

And there you have my non-humble opinion....lol

Oh and by the way, I'd cut Asa on the spot...

Gooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

^^^^^^^^ these are the words of a whining crybaby playing the role of a victim.

• Downvote 1

If you are that stupid, I can only assume that you were reared by a baboon , but that may be an insult to the baboon species.....

You were just crying to Crav, about Zimmerman being found not guilty for killing a menace to society....

So don't try the switch and hide routine on me Chiefy......

REPEAT !!!!

Sorry but "most people" don't fund a dog fighting ring like Vick did. His punishment had a lot to do with that. He provided money, a place to fight them, and even a kennel to raise and train them. How many of these black NFL players has called a white guy a cracker or a goblet. I'm not defending what he did but it's no different. If there were a white history month or a white entertainment channel they would be considered racist. Hell if I say I'm proud to be white I could be considered a racist. The fact is this country has treated a lot of races unfairly due to their race. Now I'm not saying it was as bad as slavery but what about all the Irish that had to swim from the outskirts of the bay due to their boats being attcked when they tried to dock or the Italians that were afraid to teach their kids Italian because they would be discriminated against. Do you know the biggest reason for the prohibition was because they thought it would discourage the Irish and Italians from coming here. It was a word said in anger and his punishment does not fit the crime.

Now let's see, he gets busted 2 yrs straight for drug violations, and we should keep him around.

Mike Vick gets busted for a dog gambling ring, and he is forgiven.

Plax gets busted on firearm charges and he is forgiven.....Along with many many other extreme violators.....

But this guy in Philly committed the aweful crime of insulting a black man and he gets banned from the league.....

Go figure, I'm not saying it's ok to walk up and just call someone an insulting name, but sometimes the situation calls for an insult and everyone has done it and will do it again.......

What he said was no different than any other ethnic slur, get over it people....I'm a white man and if you call me a cracker or honkey, etc, yes I would be insulted, but certainly not devastated and looking to ruin someone's career over it....Big deal, it's just a name.

And there you have my non-humble opinion....lol

Oh and by the way, I'd cut Asa on the spot...

Gooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

Mike Vick served 2 years in jail, and so did Plax,which most people would say they were over punished because they were football players and Cooper is not banned from the league, i see you want to play the victim.

They actually committed a criminal act, Coop didn't....But I wouldn't expect Big Chief Pea for a Brain to get it without a picture map....

Goooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

they committed a criminal act that was over punished and some will say they were over punished because they were black and rich, Cooper is still in the league getting paid so stop trying to play the victim.

Murdering Dogs had nothing to do with being black & rich, he was underpunished if you ask me

murdering dogs had nothing to do with him being black and rich but his punishment did, craven it seemed as if you like to fall back on the laws of the land to justify Zimmerman being found innocent but when Vicks punishment was far more severe than what people who commit the same crime usually get , now the laws of the land aren't taken in to consideration, as a matter of fact you think he should have gotten more time. You're a hypocrite.

I had nothing to do with the Zimmerman outcome, his defense picked the jurors..Their agenda backfired.

Back to Vick, he murdered his dogs because they lost a fight, He murdered over 30 dogs, abd you think 18 months was justice? Vick got off lightly

It isn't even that he killed the dogs. You in most cases have to kill them when you make them fighters. So many have ruined brains. You don't have to drown, hang, smash their skulls in, or electicute them. The barborous manner in which he killed them is telling.

I didn't say you had anything to do with the outcome but you sure defended zimmerman on here always referring back to the law and IF zimmermans defense picked the jury then it seems to me as if worked. Zimmerman was the defendant not Martin. Lets get your facts straight.

Vick did the crime and did his time, the judicial system has spoken and it's over, now you guys are bringing up Vick as if he got away with something, when if fact he did more time than people who commit the same crime and like i said it's because he was black and rich.

I just picked the first ten non-topic related posts. You guys need to stay on topic. There is already a Zimmerman thread and a Cooper thread and neither are in this forum. There is no need for name calling, so let's just go back to be civilized adults, please, and stay on topic.

• Upvote 1

lol we are just keeping you busy Dee.

I just picked the first ten non-topic related posts. You guys need to stay on topic. There is already a Zimmerman thread and a Cooper thread and neither are in this forum. There is no need for name calling, so let's just go back to be civilized adults, please, and stay on topic.

It was a comparison to how differently players are treated in the league as per the subject, Asa Jackson....Not off topic at all, just expanding the view....I didn't see any foul words or terribly insulting names in the thread at all....Hey, you know I was on good behavior , lol....

Ravens Proud.....HOF'mer Big John......REPEAT !!!!