ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Asa Dumby

cravnravn

It's a selfish act. The Ravens spent a lot of time and money developing this guy and they can't use him.

I hope the "Next Man Up" does a good enough job that the Ravens say "So long."

From his Wiki page. This is not what I want as the highlight of a 5th rounder's career.

Baltimore Ravens (2012-present)[edit source | editbeta]

Jackson was selected in the 5th round, 169 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. He is probably most known for returning a punt for a touchdown against theDetroit Lions during a preseason NFL game, and then started doing the famousGangnam Style dance. Although, the play was nullified by a holding penalty.

Now let's see, he gets busted 2 yrs straight for drug violations, and we should keep him around.

Mike Vick gets busted for a dog gambling ring, and he is forgiven.

Plax gets busted on firearm charges and he is forgiven.....Along with many many other extreme violators.....

But this guy in Philly committed the aweful crime of insulting a black man and he gets banned from the league.....

Go figure, I'm not saying it's ok to walk up and just call someone an insulting name, but sometimes the situation calls for an insult and everyone has done it and will do it again.......

What he said was no different than any other ethnic slur, get over it people....I'm a white man and if you call me a cracker or honkey, etc, yes I would be insulted, but certainly not devastated and looking to ruin someone's career over it....Big deal, it's just a name.

And there you have my non-humble opinion....lol

Oh and by the way, I'd cut Asa on the spot...

Gooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

If he isn't hurting your cap and isn't usingup a roster spot then keep him around. He is cheap and good. If when he can come back you are in good shape then cut him.

No use delaying the inevitable, it's real apparent he didn't learn his lesson

Now let's see, he gets busted 2 yrs straight for drug violations, and we should keep him around.

Mike Vick gets busted for a dog gambling ring, and he is forgiven.

Plax gets busted on firearm charges and he is forgiven.....Along with many many other extreme violators.....

But this guy in Philly committed the aweful crime of insulting a black man and he gets banned from the league.....

Go figure, I'm not saying it's ok to walk up and just call someone an insulting name, but sometimes the situation calls for an insult and everyone has done it and will do it again.......

What he said was no different than any other ethnic slur, get over it people....I'm a white man and if you call me a cracker or honkey, etc, yes I would be insulted, but certainly not devastated and looking to ruin someone's career over it....Big deal, it's just a name.

And there you have my non-humble opinion....lol

Oh and by the way, I'd cut Asa on the spot...

Gooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

Mike Vick served 2 years in jail, and so did Plax,which most people would say they were over punished because they were football players and Cooper is not banned from the league, i see you want to play the victim.

• Downvote 1

Mike Vick served 2 years in jail, and so did Plax,which most people would say they were over punished because they were football players and Cooper is not banned from the league, i see you want to play the victim.

They actually committed a criminal act, Coop didn't....But I wouldn't expect Big Chief Pea for a Brain to get it without a picture map....

Goooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

• Downvote 1

What if after 8 games there have been a great deal of injuries in the DB's? Wouldn't having a good DB materialize be useful?

Hes getting an 8 week vacation, I really doubt, with his current attitude that he will be in football shape.

they committed a criminal act that was over punished and some will say they were over punished because they were black and rich, Cooper is still in the league getting paid so stop trying to play the victim.

they committed a criminal act that was over punished and some will say they were over punished because they were black and rich, Cooper is still in the league getting paid so stop trying to play the victim.

Murdering Dogs had nothing to do with being black & rich, he was underpunished if you ask me

Murdering Dogs had nothing to do with being black & rich, he was underpunished if you ask me

murdering dogs had nothing to do with him being black and rich but his punishment did, craven it seemed as if you like to fall back on the laws of the land to justify Zimmerman being found innocent but when Vicks punishment was far more severe than what people who commit the same crime usually get , now the laws of the land aren't taken in to consideration, as a matter of fact you think he should have gotten more time. You're a hypocrite.

• Downvote 1

I had nothing to do with the Zimmerman outcome, his defense picked the jurors..Their agenda backfired.

Back to Vick, he murdered his dogs because they lost a fight, He murdered over 30 dogs, abd you think 18 months was justice? Vick got off lightly

I had nothing to do with the Zimmerman outcome, his defense picked the jurors..Their agenda backfired.

Back to Vick, he murdered his dogs because they lost a fight, He murdered over 30 dogs, abd you think 18 months was justice? Vick got off lightly

I didn't say you had anything to do with the outcome but you sure defended zimmerman on here always referring back to the law and IF zimmermans defense picked the jury then it seems to me as if worked. Zimmerman was the defendant not Martin. Lets get your facts straight.

• Downvote 1

It isn't even that he killed the dogs. You in most cases have to kill them when you make them fighters. So many have ruined brains. You don't have to drown, hang, smash their skulls in, or electicute them. The barborous manner in which he killed them is telling.

Vick did the crime and did his time, the judicial system has spoken and it's over, now you guys are bringing up Vick as if he got away with something, when if fact he did more time than people who commit the same crime and like i said it's because he was black and rich.

• Downvote 1