ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Cinncy @ Pittsburgh

cravnravn

Guest BallTMore

Really? Seems we have a better shot at the playoffs (haha) if Cincinnati wins. I can't see us winning the division now. No chance.

I can't cheer for Pittsburgh. F them.

Yep, we have to root for the Bengals in this one. But that is nothing different than what we are used to doing. Rule #1: Always root against the Steelers.

Rule #1 RULES! When the Ravens play the Steelers, I'm always pulling for Baltimore.

..... I love to see the Steelers lose - it's my second favorite result after a Ravens win.

matheson.jpg"Let me add to that... I feel keen delight in Redskin and Brownie losses"

Edited by vmax

How is this game not nationally televised? CBS down here in New Orleans is broadcasting infomercials and the second game they are broadcasting the Chiefs/Raiders game!!! Who is going to watch that!?

That's bizarre - Nance and Simms are doing it so I figured it would be nationally televised.

Polamalu is out with a reaggrevation of his sprained knee. Benson has a strained hip but is playing through it so far. Bengals haven't been getting shit going on offense.

Congrats BengalBilly and Jungletiger, I did not think you guys would beat Pittsburgh at all, I will gladly eat my words. Your defense is legit. You shut us down, you shut Pittsburgh down. For us Ravens fans, our playoff hopes come down to our two games with Pittsburgh. We are still very much alive, the Bengals swept both us and the Steelers. Its fair game from here on out.