ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Raven PSL holders slighted

Tornado700

I don't know how many of you guys are PSL season ticket holders. I am and feel like the NFL totally screwed all of us by having both home exhibition games on Thursday night. Personally, I like to sell mine because I want to watch the games on TV to really evaluate the new guys. But nobody wants to go, even at 1/2 price a ticket because they all have to get up early to go to work the next morning. The fans are the back bone of the NFL- we pay the salaries of these guys. You would think that the NFL would at least put one of them on a Friday or Saturday night since we are the world champs. It's just total crap- thank you for the props NFL! I was just wondering if it was me or if you guys feel the same way.

I'm a PSL holder and I don't feel slighted by this. Every year there is at least 1 Thursday night home pre season game. I'd rather it be Friday or Saturday or Sunday afternoon because it is a bitch missing sleep and getting up early for work.

I hate any Sunday night, Monday Night or Thursday home games for the same reason.

But I go...like a moth to a flame. :fishin:

I certainly feel used and taken advantage of by having to pay the same price for a pre season exhibition vs a regular season game. That is a rip off....and an insult to our intelligence.

I do not want to see the locker room during halftime either. I want the players to have their privacy and be able to make adjustments for the second half. The fans never asked for this. It's just a bone they are throwing to try and make the stadium experience better than tv.

I do not want to see fantasy football stats during the game either. Put all the scores up from around the league regularly so we can catch them in a glance between plays.

I would like for my cell phone and internet to work at the stadium too.

I would like TV's in the bathroom and if not, at least radio coverage. The radio rarely works in the Mens room in 115.

Don't get me started on the Hostage prices of the concession stands.

One year...not too far off, I'm going to be priced out...and I make good money and I love the Ravens and love being at the games. If this league expands and the talent pool get's watered down even more then it is now, then I'm out of there.

The fans make financial sacrifices to attend these games. It's time for the league to join us. Greed is not good. Stop trying to find 587 ways to get our money.

This is nothing new, we had to pay for pre season games when the Colts were here, but I do think it was discounted..My season tickets were 87.00 for the year in the 70's..That was a lot considering minimum wage was a buck eighty an hour.

Im with Max, the younger crowd might enjoy those night games, but Im not enjoying them..I dread the Thanksgiving night game this year, caus I know I cant have off that Friday..

Thursday Night Preseason games make no sense at all, If the owners want to charge you full boat, atleast let you enjoy the evening..

Oh and camp at Westminster, that was an added bonus, it was free..

All the games are thur. Most of these preseason games are thur and fri. It is on when it is on.

This is accurate, but also deceiving. The original poster specifically talked about there being a working day following the Ravens Thursday games. So, including Friday games in this defeats the purpose. All of the Ravens preseason games are on a Thursday. The Steelers have two Saturday games. Preseason week three has 10 Saturday games. It makes no sense why the Ravens couldn't be scheduled as one of 20 teams to play on a Saturday that week. With the Orioles on the west coast this week, there are no conflicts with scheduling.

Preseason 1

Thursday: 6

Friday: 8

Saturday: 1

Sunday: 1

Monday: 0

Preseason 2

Thursday: 4

Friday: 6

Saturday: 6

Monday: 1

Preseason 3

Thursday: 2

Friday: 2

Saturday: 10

Sunday: 2

Preseason 4

Thursday: 16

Friday: 0

Saturday: 0

Sunday: 0

This week, 10 games are on Friday or Saturday; one is on Sunday, and one is on Monday.

This is accurate, but also deceiving. The original poster specifically talked about there being a working day following the Ravens Thursday games. So, including Friday games in this defeats the purpose. All of the Ravens preseason games are on a Thursday. The Steelers have two Saturday games. Preseason week three has 10 Saturday games. It makes no sense why the Ravens couldn't be scheduled as one of 20 teams to play on a Saturday that week. With the Orioles on the west coast this week, there are no conflicts with scheduling.

Preseason 1

Thursday: 6

Friday: 8

Saturday: 1

Preseason 2

Thursday: 4

Friday: 6

Saturday: 6

Monday: 1

Preseason 3

Thursday: 2

Friday: 2

Saturday: 10

Sunday: 2

Preseason 4

Thursday: 16

Friday: 0

Saturday: 0

Sunday: 0

This week, 10 games are on Friday or Saturday; one is on Sunday, and one is on Monday.

Yeah that does suck for yinz. 2 home Thursday games and then you have to have your super bowl celebration in week 2. I wonder why the Steelers vs redskins is the only Monday night preseason game this year. Do they always only do one Monday nighter during the preseason and why week 2 when most of the time it's week 3 you see the starters play the first half.

I don't know how many of you guys are PSL season ticket holders. I am and feel like the NFL totally screwed all of us by having both home exhibition games on Thursday night. Personally, I like to sell mine because I want to watch the games on TV to really evaluate the new guys. But nobody wants to go, even at 1/2 price a ticket because they all have to get up early to go to work the next morning. The fans are the back bone of the NFL- we pay the salaries of these guys. You would think that the NFL would at least put one of them on a Friday or Saturday night since we are the world champs. It's just total crap- thank you for the props NFL! I was just wondering if it was me or if you guys feel the same way.

Actually you should get mad at the O's. The 15th and 22nd are the only 2 open dates for the Ravens to play. The O's started a home stand on the 16th that goes through this Sunday.

Actually you should get mad at the O's. The 15th and 22nd are the only 2 open dates for the Ravens to play. The O's started a home stand on the 16th that goes through this Sunday.

I'm not going to get mad at the O's. They have enough on their plate battling to make the playoffs.