ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Twenty Baltimore shootings in 80 hours

vmax

I do not want to get near the Baltimore City line. I don't feel safe anywhere in Baltimore.

People have just gone insane off the deep end.

From Friday night until early Tuesday morning, 20 people were shot in Baltimore in the city’s latest spate of gun violence. All times are approximate.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bal-20-baltimore-shootings-in-80-hours-interactive-timeline-20130820,0,152494.htmlpage#ixzz2ce67DF00

It's actually down in most places...

Crime Statistics

Click on a county to view crime statistics

MarylandMap.jpg

In 2012, Maryland marked a very successful year in crime reductions. Statewide reductions were reported in six of the seven part I offenses. Reductions are as follows:

• Murder: -6.5%
  • Robbery: -1.6%
  • Aggravated Assault: -3.4%
  • Total Violent Crime: -2.5%
  • Breaking & Entering: -6.4%
  • Larceny/Theft: -1.0%
  • Motor Vehicle Theft: -9.8%
  • Total Property Crime: -3.0%
  • Total Part I Crime: -2.9%
Uniform Crime Report

http://www.goccp.maryland.gov/msac/crime-statistics.php

• Downvote 1

You may not want to leave your house, max.

Boy, 16, shot in third Catonsville-area shooting in a week

Violence is everywhere.....Society dictates it....Take prayers out of school, God out of state, kids out of church and put nothing but violent video games and movies in front of them to learn from, and then dress like a thug, talk like one and listen to the vulgar rap songs in front of them....Makes them think it's all cool.....So then we plant an onion and expect to grow oranges ?.....Not smart at all !!!!

• Downvote 3

Violence is everywhere.....Society dictates it....Take prayers out of school, God out of state, kids out of church and put nothing but violent video games and movies in front of them to learn from, and then dress like a thug, talk like one and listen to the vulgar rap songs in front of them....Makes them think it's all cool.....So then we plant an onion and expect to grow oranges ?.....Not smart at all !!!!

I wonder if they had prayer in schools in Salem or late 15th century Spain?

None of that makes a bigger impact than proper parenting and butt whoopings.

But the gov doesn't want good parenting. Good parenting would allow for strong families and that would make for people who would fight back against the tyranny that they are implementing.

• Upvote 1

All the Catonsville shooting were with a quarter mile of my house. You're right Dee...it's not safe anywhere.

My kids stay in weekend nights and have their friends come over. Not by my rule but they know what goes on at night.