ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Kiss of Death

Robjr83

Hensley predicts us to go 11-5. His 8-8 3rd place prediction last year was slightly off. This is as damaging as the Pitta injury.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/73832/ravens-season-prediction-11-5

This is the most popular prediction for the defending Super Bowl champions this year: TheBaltimore Ravens will not reach the playoffs after losing Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Anquan Boldin. But that is focusing on what the Ravens have lost and not what they have added. The Ravens are not a rebuilding team. They are still very much a playoff team. Other than Boldin, you can make the argument that Ravens have either adequately filled all of their voids or improved in those spots from last season.

The defense, which ranked 17th last season, upgraded its pass rush with Elvis Dumervil and its front seven with defensive lineman Chris Canty and inside linebacker Daryl Smith. There are more concerns with the offense, especially after losing tight end Dennis Pitta to a dislocated hip. Baltimore, though, still has quarterback Joe Flacco and playmakers such as running back Ray Rice and wide receiver Torrey Smith.

The Ravens have been the surest bet when it comes to the playoffs. No other team has been to the postseason the past five seasons, and the Ravens have done enough this offseason to keep them as the favorites to win a third straight AFC North title. It is difficult to imagine the R
avens capturing the same magic from last season's playoff run, but they are talented and experienced enough to reach the AFC Championship Game again.

The Ravens are safe. Only crav can give the Kiss of Death. :cryin: (don't do it crav)...please....don't....

11-5 is fair...so is 10-6 because chemistry is a very important part of solid execution and the Ravens lost a lot of chemistry from last years team. That takes time to develop, so there will be ups and downs this year.

Panthers_Ravens_Football_135801_team.jpg

No worry from me Spen, honestly I have this one penciled, in the L column.

Revenge factor, they have been planning since April, I will be pleasantly surprised if we leave Mile High with a victory.

I have us a 13 -3, losses at Denver, Pitt and Cinncy the last game as we will be resting starters.

I have 13 weeks to throw out the curse :gorave:

No worry from me Spen, honestly I have this one penciled, in the L column.

Revenge factor, they have been planning since April, I will be pleasantly surprised if we leave Mile High with a victory.

I have us a 13 -3, losses at Denver, Pitt and Cinncy the last game as we will be resting starters.

I have 13 weeks to throw out the curse :gorave:

You have us penciled in for an L in Denver ?

Really Crav ? I guess reality is creeping in huh ?