ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Favored over Colts

cravnravn

They are flat out saying the Ravens will win.

The only explanation I can come up with for this is that it's an Act of God....with the bad economy...people out of work...xmas comming...God wants people to have some money.

Now he just needs to give me some money so I can put it on this game.

They are flat out saying the Ravens will win.

The only explanation I can come up with for this is that it's an Act of God....with the bad economy...people out of work...xmas comming...God wants people to have some money.

Now he just needs to give me some money so I can put it on this game.

Trend I found interesting, Ravens are 2-0 vs Manning at the ATM, with Cravnravn in attendance

I have ticket firmly in hand :)

Im not sure what the hell that means anymore. It used to mean play physical, sound football for 60 minutes. attack the QB. Now it means, try not to embarass yourselves with 20 penalties a game.

The game vss Denver was Ravens football..We smack that high foreheaded SOB like we smacked Orton, we'll win.

Heck, the game versus the Browns was Ravens football. A shutout, 40 runs compared to 20 passes, a defensive TD, we have been spoiled by our offense this season to expect 30+ points every game. You cannot have it all every week. The big thing this week will be to reduce the amount of penalties. Those are offensive drive killers and on defense will extend the opponent's drive.