ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Former players performance.....

Oldschool739

Performances like Rainey proves it's all about the line. Take that 10 Mil you're investing in Ray Rice and put it into the Oline. Then you can plug any number of backs behind Flacco.

Amen to this. We are stuck with Rice for at least another year though. It's cheaper to have him on the roster than off in 2014.

Can't blame Rice for everything. Last week, the line went back to more of a hat on hat blocking scheme ( Moella's ) and Rice was big time effective even with his injury and pizz poor personel on the line.

I don't think I've seen a post on this board blaming Rice for everything. It would help if you quote the person you are replying to.

Amen to this. We are stuck with Rice for at least another year though. It's cheaper to have him on the roster than off in 2014.

That is why I said trading Rice was the wise move. Jamal Charles was undrafted I think. Morris a 6th. It goes on and on. It is just a position you can get cheaply.

Can't blame Rice for everything. Last week, the line went back to more of a hat on hat blocking scheme ( Moella's ) and Rice was big time effective even with his injury and pizz poor personel on the line.

We will see soon if it was the OL or Chi's DL.

That is why I said trading Rice was the wise move. Jamal Charles was undrafted I think. Morris a 6th. It goes on and on. It is just a position you can get cheaply.

We will see soon if it was the OL or Chi's DL.

Trading Rice doesn't get rid of the cap hit. If he's on the team next year, he counts $8.75 million against the cap. If he's released or traded, the dead money against the cap is $14.25 million.