ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T

heatherln

ok, so I know the Ravens are not looking pretty right now. But.... They'll work it out. It's absolutely amazing to me the amount of disrespect the Ravens get from the media members. I'm watching the playbook AFC and they ran like a forty second segment on it. Yet they go back to Houston,that lost and buffalo, that lost as well and OMG, they're f*&&%%$$$# kings of the hill. Just ticks me off. thoughts?

Basically it's hard to remember a time when the Ravens were respected.

Being a Defensive minded team for so long is not sexy.

My hat's off to Berman for picking the Ravens to win it all last year. He stuck with it publically.

The media respects the Ravens management and organization. This last SB win made it hard to ignore the winning tradition here.

Respect is hard to see, but you can bet not 1 team on the Ravens schedule is taking them lightly. The Ravens are getting everybody's best game.

So here's what I want to know, is Brady and company "in trouble" after throwing 4 interceptions and losing to Cin City? And after the Raven win, how much further down in power rankings do they fall. It's the little things like that that are irritating me.

So here's what I want to know, is Brady and company "in trouble" after throwing 4 interceptions and losing to Cin City? And after the Raven win, how much further down in power rankings do they fall. It's the little things like that that are irritating me.

Brady only has 2 INT's on the year but they are not a strong team. 6 points is a weak effort.

They are in a weak conference and they are still favorites to win their division.....so they are not "in trouble."

They are in trouble as far as getting to the Super Bowl. I don't see that happening.