ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Thanksgiving night

thesteelhurtin

The most vicious rivalry will play out in front of the nation for last place in the Afcn. Two teams team will battle it out to see who sucks more. The defending super bowl chapion Baltimore Ravens(yuck) against the storied Pittsburgh Steelers in a game that means nothing. Two sinking ships taking on water fast battling to see who joins the Titanic first. We thought this was going to be a great game between to great teams so we put it on Thanksgiving night sorry America we screwed up.

That's going to be the promo for the Thanksgiving night game.

I was talking to some Steeler fans and it's a huge game for them. They said they don't care what happens the rest of the year as long as they beat the Ravens.

It's going to be a great game for Ravens and Steeler fans.

And for the rest of the country???? 2 teams wanting to beat each others brains out is way more entertaining.

EH?

TWOT DID YOU?

I C...

okay enough ,

can't get too looped gotta catch my train to NYC friday ,then it's ,party all the time, time. :yeah: :kool: :sing: :yeah:

EH?

TWOT DID YOU?

I C...

okay enough ,

can't get too looped gotta catch my train to NYC friday ,then it's ,party all the time, time. :yeah: :kool: :sing: :yeah:

Yeah Im on vacation that week but have to work that Friday...Pffffft

• 2 weeks later...

If the Ravens win this week against the Yets the Thanksgiving game just became meaningful...

I have a feelin it's gonna be one of those 13-10 type Ravens v Steelers classics.

tgann these games are always meaningful

both of our teams are sucking this year

butt

it's still the best rivalry in all of the NFL

CRAPPIE TIME TGANN

break out the fishes