ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

I only remembered him because that was all the talk when he first hit the show, sans scar. I think I may be disappointed if one of the major players is not dead by the season finale. Not including Morgan, Abraham, etc...

I really hope they don't kill Abraham. He was good in the books and it would be a real shame to kill one of the better characters. They have done nothing with Glenn since they brought him back from the dead. I bet he gets it before the season ends. I also think the priest is a goner.

I'm starting to see rumors that once Neegan appears and takes out someone, they're going to leave it as a POV shot, to the point where we won't know who he picked to kill until Season 7. I called it a long time ago.

Needless to say, I'll be pissed.

I'm starting to see rumors that once Neegan appears and takes out someone, they're going to leave it as a POV shot, to the point where we won't know who he picked to kill until Season 7. I called it a long time ago.

Needless to say, I'll be pissed.

If they do that, it might be it for me.

OK, no comments? I'll add mine.

It is time for a core, original cast member to bite the dust. How long has it been since an original player has been axed? Since the prison? That's a long time.

It is either going to be Glenn, Daryl, or Carol.

I think they stick to the comic book version.

Alexandria has made them weak and stupid. Coral was right.

I can't imagine it will be Michonne, though everyone he touches dies.

They haven't done much with a lot of their characters: Sasha, Gabriel, Coral, Aaron and his BF (his character has been so explored I can't even remember his name).

And...? Did you weep????

I just thought of something...what if the cliff hanger at the end of this season is Negan picking someone, off camera, and you see the whole action and beatdown, but never know who it is?

TOLD YOU I CALLED IT!!!!

Lol Ive been away and have the last two episodes on my DVR. After reading about the last two, I'm in no real hurry.

In fact tonight we watched "Better Call Saul" instead of trying to catch up to TWD.