ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

I'll watch in the summer so I can skip all the stupid "front eight" and "back eight" nonsense. You know the drill. "The best back eight episodes we've ever produced" nonsense!

To me I'd be way to hard not to see spoilers on social media. Too many OMG Poor "insert dead castmate''. Been binge watching Blacklist so I get wanting to watch all 16 TWD episodes not having to wait.

To me I'd be way to hard not to see spoilers on social media. Too many OMG Poor "insert dead castmate''. Been binge watching Blacklist so I get wanting to watch all 16 TWD episodes not having to wait.

lol. I have FB Purity for my newsfeed and it can filter out terms. So, I've done that and not seen anything aside from one meme about what kind of chicken Glenn likes.

• 2 months later...

Not even the first ep?

I think they're trying to give too many B-level characters arcs and it's not necessary.

Not even that. I told myself I wasn't going to watch it anymore after that stupid season finale last year. And I haven't.

The problem I have is some of the storylines they are creating for these characters are stupid. Like WTF is up with Morgan? And Carol? I would be quite happy if it was just an hour of Negan and Eugene together. Those episodes have been the best.

I get what they are trying to deliver each episode but I just don't feel they are delivering on the promise.

I finally deleted it from my DVR. I saw three this season. The last one I watched Daryl listened to "Easy Street" over and over and said his name at the end. Compelling.

I wanted to stick with it just because how long I watched. Just too much other good stuff on so I didn't want to watch something I don't think is good.

• 3 weeks later...

It had it's moments, but hardly worth 90 minutes. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it just isn't translating well to the screen, but I still like the comics. There's so much fluff in the TV it gets stale quick. The acting/writing/both are jarring at times. I just can't figure it out. I'll probably watch next season, but this season pissed me off a lot.