ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

lol. That entire plot was ridiculous.

Hey, look at this truck full of supplies. How about instead of taking this and the car back, we leave the car here and come back?

Daryl not knowing how to open a can of soda.

Glad they had time to take a new picture of Carl with the eye patch.

Walker Deanna was really crafty to escape like that.

For the administrators that said Rick is annoying. Well sorry but he is the main character of the show. No Rick would mean no show. Sure he has his detractors. But that being said, he is the main character.

For the administrators that said Rick is annoying. Well sorry but he is the main character of the show. No Rick would mean no show. Sure he has his detractors. But that being said, he is the main character.

You can be a main character and still be bad at your job and annoying. In my opinion in both the comics and show he is often an impulsive and poor leader whose inadequacies get those around him killed.

I always find it funny that people haven't stocked up on things like duct tape to make clothing/armor of. Characters like Rosita, sporting short shorts, and never get bitten...whatever.

Dee, I agree. I think Morgan is done after this season. Conclude his story in the next few.

I feel like Maggie may be gone at season's end...

I always find it funny that people haven't stocked up on things like duct tape to make clothing/armor of. Characters like Rosita, sporting short shorts, and never get bitten...whatever.

Dee, I agree. I think Morgan is done after this season. Conclude his story in the next few.

I feel like Maggie may be gone at season's end...

Perhaps Rosita is distracting the walkers? Michonne with the super tight pants too, but they are actually practical.

I have a feeling they are going to switch some things up in the finale.

Edited by Spen

Yeah. I like Rick and Michone together. I was thinking Sasha was becoming Andrea part Duex.

Lauren Conrad has been seen sporting short hair lately.

I am thinking that what happened in a certain milestone issue is still going to happen but it will not happen to the same person. Though I bet they make it look like it will.

My dilemma is I really don't think this show is very good anymore but I don't want to stop watching it yet.

I am thinking that what happened in a certain milestone issue is still going to happen but it will not happen to the same person. Though I bet they make it look like it will.

My dilemma is I really don't think this show is very good anymore but I don't want to stop watching it yet.

My dilemma as well.