ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

The questions Michonne asked? They do that to screen people they meet to judge .. to see if they're bandits/what they'll do to survive. I think the questions started up after Ricks first encounter with the Governor.

Yeah, I got that but I thought it had a bigger significance. Michonne looked like she was starting to panic when she realized Aaron hadn't been asked the questions/

If you watched Talking Dead later Michonne was a guest and she said that there were no pictures of people..... her alarm went off that maybe things weren't what they appear. She was one of the driving forces moving the group to Alexandria and felt guilty that she didnt do everything she could to screen Aaron.

They know what they have faced to survive and know how the answers should go. If the person doesn't answer them in the manner they expect they will know they can't trust them. For example, Aaron struggled to answer the question about killing the non dead. He did answer but you could see that he didn't like having to do what he did. It's almost more about the reaction and how they answer than what they answer with. It's just a way they try to judge can they trust someone. Aaron passes the test with flying colors.

The first question about how many walkers they killed. If you know the number then you are likely a pyscho that kills the walkers out of sport rather than survival. You don't want to be around someone like that.

I think we will see more reference to the questions as the story of Alexandria progresses.

• 2 weeks later...

This last one, no, I don't think so. They're following the comic book pretty much now. Kinda feel like Daryl is gone after this season. Really curious what the cliffhanger will be...

I posted that right after the show aired. Later on in Talking Dead Kevin Smith brought out a lot of subtle things I didn't pickup on. Aaron was on as a guest. I like him/his character. As for the comics... Ricks group is brought into Alexandria for protection from Negan's group?

Negan wasn't even a part of that. They started trading and went the hilltop community where Jesus recruited them. From there, they met Negan. Alexandria gets the shaft because they got too soft. I think a herd did them in...

Now this Wolves/"W" stuff...that's unique to the show.

Not sure who reads the comics, but in the preview for next week, there was one fleeting image of Glenn on his knees and battered. I can't fathom Glenn being taken out by Negan this early in the game, but it would make a hell of a cliffhanger, with Negan's introduction. There's just so much story between now and that, that would be skipped over...

No way it's the whisperers...way too soon.

I have two theories about the finale:

1) The W may just be a band of bandits who actually end up getting taken out when they demand to be let in. Maybe adding more punch to their story as in the comics, they were just that, bandits.

2) I think Carol will die while trying to save the boy from a walker, feeling guilt over the story she told him.