ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

Anyone catch the foreshadowing with the rabbit snare trap? My fiance' kept saying why aren't they hitting them. I said they want them in a specific place. I didn't care much for the flashbacks... other than seeing Hershel again. We all knew Ricks character arc. Rick the farmer can't exiist, Rick the warrior can only survive in this f\_/cked up world.

Saw a post on reddit... Rick went full walker, Never go full walker

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I didn't realize that was the kid from last season till they said that on Talking Dead (cool little easter egg). I think they made a statement that the mentality was going to be more brutal this year. Even the whole Tyrese scene was hard to watch. I knew they wouldn't break a kids neck, but damn. Tyrese the gentile giant no more. I think Rick should've went back to Terminus. Hasn't Glen learned from the Governor?

Did the trough scene remind anybody of the Holocaust? On talking dead they talked about institutional killing... I could see Nazis being very casual while carrying out those same things.

I finished the second season of the video game. Perhaps not quite as good as the first but still pretty great.

Not sure how they are going to do season 3, unlike the first where there were slight differences in how you got to the ending but the actual ending was the same - this one has multiple endings. Meaning different people can survive and end up in different locations.