ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

Nah Beths is too lite

Someone posted on the EW comments, that the sweater Mary is wearing (the grey/brown one) is Beth's. It looks like it, though the buttons are different.

LOL.

bad-luck-lee-walking-dead_o_803087.jpg

There's a lot of bad luck Lee..... Takes food from an abandoned car...... guys tracks him down over several hundred miles to get even.

Again, mimicking the game, character with a bum leg gets it chopped off and it's fed to the group.

Tara's got a bum leg.

Terminus's doctor.... That sprain looks bad we'll have to amputate.....Tell ma to fire up the slow cooker!

Again, mimicking the game, character with a bum leg gets it chopped off and it's fed to the group.

Tara's got a bum leg.

In the Comic, Dale gets bitten by a walker and goes off to die alone. He gets captured by the Cannibals and they start to eat him alive. They can't understand why he laughs at them all until he gleefully explains that he is "tainted meat". I hope they have some sort of similar storyline in the tv show if in fact Terminus is a home for Cannibals.

What if the house Daryl and Beth found was like a baited trap? Get the people comfortable, scare them out, and then capture your prey.

That seems a little too elaborate. You'd have to get the walkers to cooperate. They could have just as easily ate Daryl instead of getting him to leave the house. I like the idea of Terminus being bait. Put signs out promising salvation, a loosely guarded warm inviting exterior.

What if the house Daryl and Beth found was like a baited trap? Get the people comfortable, scare them out, and then capture your prey.

I feel it was. Nice and clean, with some food. I am not sure the logistics of it, and it may have been overly complex, but I think it looks suspect now.

Aww, not Michonne. But it certainly feels as though her story is complete, doesn't it?

Oh I would have been pissed if she would have died. I like what they have done with her, I still want to see her swinging that sword more.

I thought it was going to end how it started - with Rock alone by the truck, so glad I was wrong. I'm glad none of the group died, sometimes in finales I feel they do that because they feel like they have to. Nice ending.