ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

They have it for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. It's nothing like RE. Its a story based game with completely different characters from the comics or series (except Glenn makes an appearance for a few minutes but it's set before the comics or series). I kind of think of it as a game version of the old choose your own adventure books. The choices you make and the way you interact with the other characters affect the story and the way the characters treat you.

It's a really good story, it's a really bleak story. It also has two of the better characters in games ever IMO, Clementine and Lee.

"Kirkman has said that, unlike typical zombie games such as Left 4 Dead, it focuses more on characterization and emotion than action.

It is also the first game from Telltale to use the PlayStation Move. It is a point-and-click horror adventure, focusing on problem-solving rather than combat."

Game play is hard for me to describe. Some people loved it others hated it. Several sites named it game of the year. They are available as downloads one chapter at a time for 4.99 each. Each one probably takes between two to three hours. The game I am talking about is the Telltale Games one, not the shooter that came out last year that was not supposed to be good.

Edited by Spen

Its like an interactive comic book. Written really well with characters you bond with. The chapters are spaced pretty well so you can spend a few hours on each and you get your moneys worth. The dairy farm is my favorite. I have it on Xbox 360 if anyone wants to borrow it.

Its like an interactive comic book. Written really well with characters you bond with. The chapters are spaced pretty well so you can spend a few hours on each and you get your moneys worth. The dairy farm is my favorite. I have it on Xbox 360 if anyone wants to borrow it.

I'd love to borrow it. I was gonna buy it at Best Buy today.

That's it. Its not a first person game. You can see your character. I would not call it a shooter. If you give it a try I would start with season one. The story builds from there.

Another neat thing is when you make a big decision, after the chapter it will tell you what % of players made the same choice. Some are simple choices - ie do you give water to a injured person. Some are really hard - two decent people are being attacked, who do you help. And you have about 10 seconds to decide.

Edited by Spen

Have you played episode 1 of season 2 yet? Rough one!

Dee, I think you will like it.

Just finished season one of the game. Very nice! Really enjoyed the storyline and the acting.

Cool! I was hoping that you could get it to work. I thought it was fun, and a good story. The in between season 1 and 2 game 400 Days is decent too. All new characters that may show up later.

Season 2 goes back to characters from the first game.