ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

How many scientists have mullets?

lol. At least one, apparently. This episode was weird.

Cool! I was hoping that you could get it to work. I thought it was fun, and a good story. The in between season 1 and 2 game 400 Days is decent too. All new characters that may show up later.

Season 2 goes back to characters from the first game.

I had to buy a freaking hard drive in order to get it to work. Not too happy about that, but I needed one anyway. I think I cared more about the characters in the game than on the show.

It feels like a filler episode. Didn't we have this episode like 2 or 3 episodes ago? Could we not have had this whole bonding session in that episode instead of dragging it on again. That said they had potential to do a lot more with this episode. They kind of wasted an opportunity at the golf club to have the 2 of them in an almost inescapable situation and let them off far too easy. They could also have done a lot more with the trunk scene. A bit more of being trapped there for longer would have really attacked the claustrophobic senses and maybe had more of the walkers trying to get into the trunk.

Again, just felt like a filler episode.

The first half was just stupid. Did that camp look safe at all? Good location at all? I know he had hub caps 10 feet away to give them a 3 second heads up before being attacked but still. Then they move onto the golf club house where they go in, go downstairs then go back upstairs of course setting off a clock to make noise.
Then move onto the cabin for moonshine and some silly drinking game. I really did expect one of her confessions to be shes never been with a man before leading to some creepy sex. (Eww Darrell doesnt was his hands after taking a leak!) Then they head outside for some really bad melodramatic over acting.

Then finally a good scene on the porch. Out of all we saw that's all it really needed. When she told him he will miss her when shes gone that would have been the perfect time for her to break into a slowed down southern version of that Anna Kendrick "cups - miss me when I am gone song".

I really should switch the order I watch this and True Detective but with TD having no ads its easier to watch that first.

Predictions for Beth? Cannibals, rapist, bandits.....could it be a decent person. Doubt Beth would have left without force.

Was the group Daryl found the same one Rick ran into?

I missed the entire scene with Beth and Darryl.

And yes, that is the same group that took over the house where Rick and company was staying.

I really liked this episode, but I'm hoping Darryl is looking at Beth like a kid sister and not a love interest. That would irk me to no end.

I'm also hoping these guys he ran into are not the cannibals from the comic book.

I thought it was better than last weeks, by far, but I still thought it was 15 minutes of stuff stretched over an an hour. Nice ending though with Beth's apparent abduction, Daryl's new friends, and thre three heading off to Terminus. Not the most promising name for a place.

There is a similar storyline in the comics but with 2 twin boys. 1 kills the other. While everyone sits around wondering what to do, Carl kills the little boy. Carl in the comics > Carl in the TV show. Of course Carol in the TV show > Carol in the comics so there is some balance.