ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

I thought that was one of the best put together episodes in a long time. I wonder if that was a new director on that episode. It started like a normal episode but quickly turned into something that was better filmed than anything I have seen from TWD. They are already talking about Washington DC so normally we will reach there by the end of the next season at TWD's pace. However, fingers crossed they get their by the end of this season!

I'm surprised his gf wasn't there...

Plus with the way Hershel took Tyrese's death from the comics, this was kind of a make up for it...was not expecting it though.

Looks like by the twelth ep they'll be in Alexandria...which makes me think, MAYBE, Negan may show...

Negan will likely be the cliff hanger at the end of the season.

When Tyrese got bit in the arm I thought he was for the chop and would become the one armed man thus flipping another storyline from the comic onto a different character. My first thought was how was he going to cut his arm off with just that pocket knife.

By the way there were some nice zombie kills in this episode especially when they were trying to get out again and let all the zombies through the gate.

Tyrese was captured by the governor when he and Michonne went on a solo mission to kill the rest of the his men. He was executed just like Hershel. Hershel was killed during the raid by the governor, when his son was killed and he was tired of his family dying. The governor shot him point blank in the head, while he held his dead son.

On a side note, I just read the latest Walking Dead...shit is getting weird...

Me too. I only wish Carl in the TV show was as good/as bad ass as Carl in the comic.

Now that both are dead in the series, can you expound upon this without giving any spoilers? I haven't read the comics.

Tyrese gets captured by the Governor and beheaded after a failed attempt to trade Tyrese for entry into the prison. Basically, the tv show swaps Tyrese and Herschel's deaths. However, in the comic Herschel also dies in the attack on the prison by the Governor.

I thought last night's episode was pretty bad. I get that every day things like food and water would be hard to get so I understand a slow episode showing that. However there was so much silly stuff.

Sad Daryll eating a worm.

The stupid music box. Here Maggie, carry this now.

Everyone is thirsty yet they just look at the rain for a while instead of catching some.

Rick's speech. Would a look into camera when he said the show title have been that much more silly?

The priest tossing his collar in the fire. Geez.

Oh and a convenient tornado just happens to kill/trap/remove the overwhelming walker threat yet leaves the rickety barn alone.

So basically we have six episodes left...episode 12's description is about them fitting into the new settings, so that leaves four episodes for shit to go south there...not sure if Negan shows by 16 or not...would be tight...

Basically it was only interesting till the last 30 seconds. I thought last year the Daryl/Carole ride off the bridge was a jump the shark moment, now it's the walker tornado. So who's the new guy?

walker tornado

Walkernado

Have you called Syfy?

Basically it was only interesting till the last 30 seconds. I thought last year the Daryl/Carole ride off the bridge was a jump the shark moment, now it's the walker tornado. So who's the new guy?

He's a scout for Alexandria...