ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Sorry

thesteelhurtin

Tell the truth...you're embarrassed by your Coach. :laugh:

Good luck..I always wanted to invest in a fixer upper.

Then come to Fl, there are a ton of them.

@ Steel, how long did it take you to settle on that foreclosure? We came here wanting to buy one, but were told it could take up to 9 months to settle, and we did not want to wait that long, we were fortunate to find a couple desperate to sell, and we low balled the offer and they accepted it..

Then come to Fl, there are a ton of them.

@ Steel, how long did it take you to settle on that foreclosure? We came here wanting to buy one, but were told it could take up to 9 months to settle, and we did not want to wait that long, we were fortunate to find a couple desperate to sell, and we low balled the offer and they accepted it..

we found it in the beginning of November don't remember the exact day and closed Dec 2nd. It had been foreclosed on in February. It's 4 bed 3 bath 2200 Sq ft and I got it for 50k under tax value. Like I said it needs a lot of work.

No Grubbs ours was listed with Caldwell Banker. We were in the right neighborhood at the right time, with short sales the buyer has to pay all inspections and all closing costs, so a 75g short sale will cost you at least 10g in inspections and closing a, where in our case we had the sellers pay 4 of the 6% of our closing costs , that was 7g in our pocket

Sounds like you found a good one steel, who's doing your electrical work?

I'm doing pretty much everything but the joists that are bad. I'm an electrician that is contracted out to a maintenance department and I remodeled section 8 houses in West Palm Beach. I just can't wait to start building the old English pub in the basement.

Please let me know if you are ever in town. I need an electrician.

Ahhhhemmmm thats where I was heading...Steel my pool light is going wacko, one day it works, the next it acts like a strobe light then the next day it wont work at all..Theres just something about electricity and water that scares the crap out of me..

Ahhhhemmmm thats where I was heading...Steel my pool light is going wacko, one day it works, the next it acts like a strobe light then the next day it wont work at all..Theres just something about electricity and water that scares the crap out of me..

Sounds like a short I would recommend you hire a pro for that one.