ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What do we know about the Bears?

vmax

All I know is Hurlacker is out, the D(15th) is having issues...they are 5-8 and lost 5 out of their last 6.

Oh...and Billicks down on Cutler...

“I was a huge Jay Cutler fan, and I’m not ready to bail on him yet. But I’m going to make an analogy here that’s going to scare a lot of people. He’s beginning to feel Jeff Georgish. Tremendous talent. The two interceptions, two touchdowns in the game [sunday]. The interceptions, you just scratch your head and say, ‘Where exactly were you going with this ball?’ And then the two touchdown throws … there is probably not four guys in this league that could make the kind of throws that he made to get those two touchdowns. So it’s a head-scratcher. Obviously huge, huge potential. But right now, it’s only potential I think.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/7471/have-at-it-will-cutler-make-it

Are they packing it in or will they show up?

50222169.jpg

Yay! I can be of use now, being the only board member (I think?) living in the Chi.

The Bears are in a ton of turmoil right now. The fans had EXTREMELY inflated expectations this year. The Jay Cutler move was supposed to put the Bears over the top, but everyone hadn't realized their defense had been falling for years, and their Offensive Line and WR's were two of the worst units in the league. People thought Cutler could be a savior and that Urlacher still had it. Obviously, Urlacher was hurt, but ask any real fan and they will tell you Lance Briggs is the leader on that defense now, so the drop has been even more sad.

I honestly don't know whether the Bears will show up. Lovie is on the hot seat, everyone hates Cutler, and not to mention the FO traded a 2nd rounder to the Bucs for Gaines. So the Bears are missing the playoffs, and they won't have a 1st OR 2nd round pick, people are disgusted. With this in mind, I think it all depends on the start of the game. The Bears showed up versus the Packers, but I think if we can jam it down their throats early, they will roll over a la Detroit.

Chalk up a W.

• Upvote 1

Yay! I can be of use now, being the only board member (I think?) living in the Chi.

The Bears are in a ton of turmoil right now. The fans had EXTREMELY inflated expectations this year. The Jay Cutler move was supposed to put the Bears over the top, but everyone hadn't realized their defense had been falling for years, and their Offensive Line and WR's were two of the worst units in the league. People thought Cutler could be a savior and that Urlacher still had it. Obviously, Urlacher was hurt, but ask any real fan and they will tell you Lance Briggs is the leader on that defense now, so the drop has been even more sad.

I honestly don't know whether the Bears will show up. Lovie is on the hot seat, everyone hates Cutler, and not to mention the FO traded a 2nd rounder to the Bucs for Gaines. So the Bears are missing the playoffs, and they won't have a 1st OR 2nd round pick, people are disgusted. With this in mind, I think it all depends on the start of the game. The Bears showed up versus the Packers, but I think if we can jam it down their throats early, they will roll over a la Detroit.

Chalk up a W.

Thanks for the insider info Colin! As a Tulane student, I root for Matt Forte whenever I can. Too bad his offensive line has been absolutely terrible for him this season. As good as Forte is, we should be able to stop the running game, and at that point it will not be very hard to get Cutler to throw some INTs.

What do we know about the Bears?

1. Ravens are 10 1/2 point favs

2. Kyle Cutler at the helm

3. Bear meat is good in stew, so Im told.

4. Bears are stepping into the Lions den Sunday, the only thing they can rest their hopes on, is crappy weather.

5. The Beras best RB, is wearing Bengal stripes.

6. Cutler to Hester hasn't materialized like everyone anticipated would.