ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Snowing in Columbia

deeshopper

Hopefully it wont be as bad up here. ....

bethany.jpg"That's exactly the same thing the Captain of the Titanic said."

Today

Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Brisk with highs around 30. North winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Tonight

Snow. Snow may be heavy at times in the evening. Additional snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Total snow accumulation 19 to 21 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

About a foot of snow now and I had an unbelievable sight, a snow plow went down our street! Usually that doesn't happen until 24 hours after a storm like this.

Got a house full of kids and the insanity should start anytime soon....but I'm ready for them...

DSCN0834_tn.jpg

All that's left of RT 40 west....the last road out of Baltimore...

25682515.jpg

"Well I'm proud to announce that the fine citizens of Catonsville united during the night in the spirit of 'One World, One People' and like busy little Beavers they've cleared all sidewalks and streets to a point where you can't even tell that it snowed."

dsl.jpg

Catonsville during yesterdays snow storm...

51179612.jpg

Catonsville as of 8 am this morning...

51008389.jpg