ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Come on Chiefs

thesteelhurtin

I disagree. I think Cincy is the only team I like in the AFC now. They are the most complete team in there. If Andy plays smart ball for 3 weeks I think they go to the show. I think they will get their ass handed to them in NJ though.

The steelers played great football down the stretch once valesco could make the adjustments in the no huddle. Haley planned to use it all year long but when Pouncey went down so did it. The steelers were third in scoring in the second half and finished the season going 8-4. Theres a lot to grow on and they aren't losing much on offense.

Wait for Ben to fall off the planet. I figure in the next 2 yrs.

Nah I give him at least 4 more years with this offense and the oline improvement. David Decastro is Turing into the guard we thought he was going to be and while undersized Beachum did a great job at LT due to his brain and work ethic. When the steelers get rolling in the no huddle it's hard to bring a ton of pressure because Ben is just going to change the play and with the emergence of Bell I think he will be alright.