ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

OL ranking

Money

Per PFF...our line ranked 28th. Obviously unacceptable. Some players to focus in on:

LT: Monroe: +24

C: Gradkowski: -18 (Shipley was also -18).

I think this supports my belief that we need to re-sign Monroe and go after Alex Mack hard (even if that means parting ways with Suggs).

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/01/13/2013-offensive-line-rankings/

I think CLE will tag Mack..... I'd take a journeyman center over Gino

They went the "journeyman" route last year with Shipley. Upgrading that position is too important for them to take that route again.

You may be right about Mack. Brian De La Puente would be my second choice.

I wouldn't call Shipley a journeyman. He only started mid season for the colts, and that was his only starting experience. I just meant a middle of the pack starter would be a clear upgrade over Gino. No more undersized players, even if it fits better into Juan's shitty finesse system.

I wouldn't call Shipley a journeyman. He only started mid season for the colts, and that was his only starting experience. I just meant a middle of the pack starter would be a clear upgrade over Gino. No more undersized players, even if it fits better into Juan's shitty finesse system.

I think they need better than "middle of the pack". Joe got into the most trouble last year when there was pressure up the middle. When he was able to step up in the pocket (to avoid the man that beat Oher like a drum), he had good success. Osemele, Mack/DLP, Yanda would give Joe a very formidable inside 3.

I think they need better than "middle of the pack". Joe got into the most trouble last year when there was pressure up the middle. When he was able to step up in the pocket (to avoid the man that beat Oher like a drum), he had good success. Osemele, Mack/DLP, Yanda would give Joe a very formidable inside 3.

Obviously I want the best Oline... I just don't think we'll get Mack.

Per PFF...our line ranked 28th. Obviously unacceptable. Some players to focus in on:

LT: Monroe: +24

C: Gradkowski: -18 (Shipley was also -18).

I think this supports my belief that we need to re-sign Monroe and go after Alex Mack hard (even if that means parting ways with Suggs).

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/01/13/2013-offensive-line-rankings/

How true. In fact, I even wonder if Monroe is all that good. Solid? yes, Excellent? dunno. Worth keeping though for the right price.

I think CLE will tag Mack..... I'd take a journeyman center over Gino

I just remembered why I didn't think Cle would franchise Mack. If they do, they will need to pay him the average of the top 5 paid offensive linemen (which I'm pretty sure are all LTs). They do not differentiate between OL positions when determining the franchise number.

I had them lower than 28th.

The Ravens had the worst yards per carry in the NFL...3.1......the worst...32nd.

I can't stand thinking about them Why'd you post this?

It's ruining my dinner. :fishin:

Seriously...Ozzie, Harbaugh, all the coaches really fucked up here. There is 0 depth. Nothing but 5 Kip Vickers.