ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

London Franchise Ideas

RavenMad

A few ideas for the London NFL Team when it becomes a reality. Your welcome Roger Goodell. Please forward all checks to RavenMad c/o Extreme Ravens.

With the Redskins facing even more problems over their racist name, how about they move to London and become the Redcoats?

redcoats.jpg

OR

We could finally put the Cleveland Browns out of their misery and rename them the British Bulldogs and at least they can then keep their Dawg Pound.

spikesleep2thelook.jpg

OR

The most boring option, just move the Jaguars but change their mascot to the British Car.

2011%20Jaguar%20XF%20Premium%20Sedan%204

• Upvote 1

It is the Jags. The owner is doing the ground work now. The name needs no changing as you showed.

Pops where are you hearing this? I listen to an old rock radio station here, 95.7 the hog, and the morning djs are jax homers and mention nothing of a move. As a matter of fact Tebow and Vinny Testeverde just partnered up and opened a burger joint in jax that'll show the games this upcoming season. I can't see those two making an investment like that knowing the franchise is on the verge of a move.

Then Vinny and Tebow will be getting a haircut. I am getting it by Shah taking 1 home game to London for 3 straight yrs. I also see it with him having a London fan club that last I saw was up to 17,000 fans. Shah has no ties to the US and he just recently bought a soccer team in London. HE wants to be the lone fish in a big pond.