ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Free Agent WR's

oldno82

Julian Edelmann is a free agent this year and is only 27. I've always been impressed by how he gets open and gets yards after the catch. Do you guys think he's a possibility for us?

If we can get him, it would open up all kinds of possibilities for the first round.

What other suggestions do you guys have for receivers, O-line, TE, FS?

There's a ton of options at WR.....http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/12720-ravens-insider-ravens-will-have-an-abundance-of-options-in-quest-to-find-another-wide-receiver/

As far as free agency, I wouldn't expect a big splash because of the money these guys will command.

I see them getting a FA chain mover and a big WR in the draft.

As far as the draft is concerned, would you rather have a big WR like Evans or a TE like Ebron? Or does it matter?

And speaking of Pitta, it sure is all quiet on that front.

Stay away from Evans, his attitude is going to get him into trouble. Also, he doesn't handle press coverage really well, not woth the risk to get him so high. Ebron is likely the pick in the first and they can get a very good receiver in the 2nd like a Jordan Mathews, my favorite, he plays faster than he times, adjusts to the ball in the air very, very well and he has strong, good hands. He is also pretty good with fighting off press coverage, had to face that a lot over his career....

I don't think we can draft a receiver in both the first and second rounds. We need too much offensive line help.

I think Ebron is the better pick than Evans in the first though I'd be happy with either.

I'll have to do some looking at Benjamin and Matthews.

I don't think we can draft a receiver in both the first and second rounds. We need too much offensive line help.

I think Ebron is the better pick than Evans in the first though I'd be happy with either.

I'll have to do some looking at Benjamin and Matthews.

Ebron is a tight end, a good blocking tight end who is also a great receiving option. Not having a good blocking tight end on the team has hurt the run game... Another reason I like Mathews, at Vandi, he had to do a lot of blocking as well; he loves it....

I looked at some highlights of Matthews and he was impressive. Of course, you can only tell so much from a highlight reel. Benjamin and Ebron are beasts and worth a first round pick.

We still need OL help. It would be so great to have Wagner and Jensen step up for the team but I think I"m asking too much there.