ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

NFL has decided on the Steelers picks

I use to defend Tomlin from the racist on the ESPN board, blaming him instead of the GM for the teams last couple of lackluster seasons. That all changed for me, I don't believe for one minute that was unintentional.

This all makes sense. You flip the bird during a half time show and the NFL wants 16 million from you.

You do something that could possibly affect the outcome of a game, yeah it didnt but it could have, and a 100k fine enough of a punishment.

• Upvote 1

This all makes sense. You flip the bird during a half time show and the NFL wants 16 million from you.

You do something that could possibly affect the outcome of a game, yeah it didnt but it could have, and a 100k fine enough of a punishment.

it changed nothing the Ravens still won the game and they missed the playoffs be more then 4 points.

They'll ban a player for half a year for taking a prescribed drug.